Forums

Freedom2B 4th Anniversary and Christmas Dinner

Page:   1 2 3

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 28, 2009, 15:44

you can get some reasonalby priced accomodation at a B& B in Oxford street…..email Linda and Michelle….they are flying up from Melbourne and stayiing at one. [email protected]

Nick

Joined in 2007
November 28, 2009, 23:08

hey guys, I got confirmation that its still not too late to pay online. I know the link says the deadline to pay is Friday 27th November, but it is still OK to pay online this coming week also.

So cmon everyone, if you have not register you should do it this week and not miss out on whats going to be an awesome night

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 29, 2009, 16:45

looks like we are having a last minute influx…..great.

there will be some special announcements on the night and also awards.

I’m getting really excited now.

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
December 5, 2009, 12:40

It was so much fun last night.

Great work Nick, Shane, AVB & Des for organising it.

And congratulations to Ps Mike Hercock (Hope St Baptist, 100 Revs) & Ps Rob Buckingham (Bayside Church) for winning the awards and helping to see lives saved and hope restored.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
December 5, 2009, 12:45

great night ben for sure…..we will have to get pics up here….once I figure out how to do it.

Shonkygirl

Joined in 2009
December 5, 2009, 13:59

Well Ben you beat me too all my comments.

Anthony thanks for running such an awesome group, that saves and changes lives – and is sooo much fun. All your effort is of incalculable value.

Des thank you for joining the board and adding an extra wonderful dimension to freedom2be – last night was fabulous.

Nick and Shane thank you both for all the work you guys put in to making last night such a great night. But even more so thank you soooo much for being so welcoming of me and such wonderful friends and dance partners – I truly had the bestest time.

Chis it was great to see the launch of the web site and I have just checked it out a little – monumental job thank you for the serious amount of effort you have made, it is a fantastic resource.

Thank you to all the other supporters who fulfill the many roles that it takes to run an organisation such as freedom2be – an awesome job done by all.

And to everyone else who attended, what a fun night it was just the BESTEST and I am truly blessed to be included in such a great group of beautiful people.

All right, all right – enough of the Emmy speech – but i really did want to try and express how much it all means to me.

Thanks heaps

Shon

Nick

Joined in 2007
December 5, 2009, 23:34

I’m glad you guys had fun. Des and AV should take more credit though. They were the driving force. Well done guys.

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
December 6, 2009, 17:24

This was a great dinner and party 😀 Really enjoyed myself … thanks to avb, Des and all the other guys who organised and subsidised this …

forestgrey
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2008
December 7, 2009, 16:11

Yair, agree with all the above. I endorse the comments. (Sorry I had to leave a bit early due to early flight next morning.)

spiritedearthling

Joined in 2008
December 8, 2009, 15:23

Dear Nick, Shane, Dez and all who made it happen…

Thank you…. for a really great night….. I don’t know many of you, but still I had a fab time. Food was delicious, and company even better. I felt very welcome…

cheers,

Todd

Page:   1 2 3

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.055 seconds.