Forums

Freedom2B 4th Anniversary and Christmas Dinner

Page:   1 2 3

Nick

Joined in 2007
November 16, 2009, 00:15

Hi guys,

I’m just wandering if anyone here will be coming, or interested in coming to the Freedom2B Christmas Dinner on the 4th December. Some of you may not realise this, but it is only 3 weeks away!

I came to this dinner last year and I had a great time. I was shy (seriously I was) but I met lots of new friends who were in the similar situation as I was and left the place feeling encouraged. The venue last year was great but it was quiet limited in space that I couldnt move out of my table. Last year was great, but this year we are raising the bar! We are very fortunate to be able to have this event in a bigger and better location and at the same time, raise the awareness of what Freedom2b is about . The food is guaranteed to be amazing and drinks on arrival is included in the price. There is also entertainment and Stevie Clayton (CEO of ACON) will be speaking on the topic of “The Challenges Ahead for the GLBT Community”

I really hope that this night will be memorable for many people, but it wont be the same if you’re not there.

Brief description:

Place: Rydges World Square, 389 Pitt Street, Sydney

Date: Friday 4th December 2009

Time: 7pm to Midnight

Cost: $50 (drinks on arrival, 2 course meal and DJ entertainment)

Bookings close on Friday 27 November 2009 thats 2 weeks away

Use this link to book

https://www.proteuscentre.com/events/2009-12-04/f2b-e-dinner

If you need to pay by direct transfer, please contact Shane Cathcart on [email protected]

Dont leave it to the last minute because places are limited and we dont anyone to miss out….

Go on… what are you waiting for?

Nick

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 16, 2009, 07:37

and we’ll be launching our new website and forum……and please bring friends gay and straight….and family if they would like to attend.

Chris
Administrator
Joined in 2009
November 16, 2009, 11:01

Just on that note,

The website/forum will likely be down for most of the day on Dec 4th while I ready the changeover for the evening.

I’m taking the day off work to ensure everything goes smoothly.

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
November 18, 2009, 20:51

I really hope that this night will be memorable for many people, but it wont be the same if you’re not there.

Yep, I’ve got my place booked at the table 😀 Will be a great night … I might even show off my newfound dancing technique 😆 😆 😆

orfeo

Joined in 2007
November 20, 2009, 13:04

Okay, so I’ve got a week to figure this out?

There might be a separate reason to go to Sydney that weekend, so now I”m thinking about it…

Nick

Joined in 2007
November 20, 2009, 23:05

Cmon Orfeo, it will be fun. Come down for a night to remember

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 21, 2009, 14:26

yep….come on Orfeo…..time we met face to face…..I promise not to ask about the story…..promise…hehe

orfeo

Joined in 2007
November 23, 2009, 12:45

Figuring out where to stay is one of the tricky bits…

In theory I could stay at my grandmother’s house, along with my parents… but let’s be honest here, I don’t really want to! 😆

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
November 25, 2009, 20:20

Did you manage to organise something orfeo?

orfeo

Joined in 2007
November 26, 2009, 00:21

Did you manage to organise something orfeo?

Not as yet…

Page:   1 2 3

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.07 seconds.