Forums

Gay Christian comes out!

Page:   1 2

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
May 28, 2008, 15:08

something to do with brain processing eh Sandy 😆 😆

I think there has been some research hasn’t there on the way heterosexuals and gay men and lesbians brains function…….or am i getting into dangerous territory there….. 😆 😆

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
May 28, 2008, 18:10

Are you swimming in that square metally thing with a question like that? with a truce fish attached 😯 😉

Sandy

Joined in 2007
May 28, 2008, 22:53

*raises hands and backs away laughing* A girl makes one innocent comment… 😆

Forget it Venn-Bown, I’m on to you! No way are you going to bait me into retaliating just because the forum has been quiet for a little while 😆

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
May 29, 2008, 03:55

😆 😆 😆

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
May 29, 2008, 08:15

😆 😆 Go onnnnnnnnnnn, take a wee bite 😉

Sandy

Joined in 2007
May 29, 2008, 08:41

Oh how the times have changed! This is reverse psychology! I never though I would see the day. *shakes head in mock disgust*

You gay men think you can get away with anything! I have just got off the phone from my father who says he is sorry but he can’t come to visit because he has a biological imperitive to shop, he is gay after all and I need to be more accepting of his obvious needs 😆 🙄

I told him the car he had when I was eight was significant to me because its the place where I spent most of my childhood, waiting endless hours, malnourished and unloved, while he shopped as if he didn’t have a care in the world and I picked at the holes in my jeans 😆 😆 😆

So you can laugh all you want Venn-Bown but I have inside knowledge of people like you and I’m not going to say how the brain of a homosexual person is exactly the same as that of a heterosexual person. Nor will I say that even if, the extereemly remote possibility, that some kind of a combination of chrmozones creates homosexuality the effect they would have on memory is so minimal its not worth mentioning. Nope, you ain’t getting nothin’ out of me mister! 😉 😆 😆

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
May 29, 2008, 17:13

all I can say is thank god for emoticons 😆

Craig_Maynard

Joined in 2007
June 7, 2008, 18:43

Here is a wonderful testimony of a Christian coming out to his parents in USA, Rick Brentlinger:

The first thing I did was visit Mom and Dad to explain to them that I am a gay man. Dad was shocked. It had never occurred to him that I might be gay.

Mom had worked with gay men and lesbians for years. The first words out of her mouth were,

“I always figured that.”

Both Mom and Dad were upset and had lots of questions. They were concerned that I would be discriminated against or harmed for being gay. They had no good information about gay Christians or the many resources available to gay Christians today. We went through the clobber passages verse by verse and I explained the cultural and historical context. We talked for hours. [url=www.gaychristian101.com

]www.gaychristian101.com

Hey, it’s worth reading the full story giving you a fuller background to his life and discoveries. I encourage people to go on the site and look up Rick full story… smiling. Oh wow… someone who really looked at Scripture and shared them with us… hmmmm smile. 😀

Hugs to all… I am so in a good place at the moment… giggles 😆 😳 😆 . Hugs and lotsa hugs… sigh… smiling with tears! Sigh been reading the “Life of Unlearning” and this site… its so hard not to feel moved, relief or sigh 😕 😯 😆 🙂 … I’m still learning and unlearning stuff… and I’m still growing and developing 🙄 … I am on talking terms with God 😀 and there are times when I say to God I’m not in the mood to talk 😥 … there are days that I totally immerse myself with God and wrap him all around me 😀 🙂 😀 and there are days that I’m just so cold towards God as I try and work out my issues 😥 🙁 😥 😳 and the saddest thing that it’s not God that did it… its what I learnt about what I have been indoctrinated with in church and study… and I’m working through those icky issues. I’m just glad I am making some progress.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
June 8, 2008, 13:00

I love the way you pop into the forum Craig and have a massive posting attack. 😆 😆 😆

Always good to hear from you.

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.051 seconds.