Forums

greeting / saying hello to the freedom2b[e] community

Page: 1

wokka--432

Joined in 2011
July 30, 2011, 03:03

hello this is wokka–432.

and this is a first entry to freedom2b.

at this point in what may be a brief entry. a huge amount of information and past occurs to me to share.

over the past ten–twelve years I’ve writen some 2-300 journals

and: while I’m a baptist church member I’m not a baptised baptist. before that however i was baptised & born again in a pentecostal church.previously confirmed an anglican evangelical.

served a 4 month mission in the U.S. of A.’ EPPIC Mime ministries international’–Ascotiated with melbournes Youth. With. A .Mission.(Y.W.A.M.)

returning to journals and soul searching I’ve ascotiated with an inner south health service and done tones of councelling

BEEN LISTENED TO. and been a gov social services receipient.for some time perhaps too long.

I’ve been homeless, at missions, drop ins, and granted a hard won affordable housing situation–13yrs.

My personal orientation is gay and I’m proud, some what stressed, but very relieved to find a forum to share this; knowledge.status and expression

albeit that I’m not in a partnership.yet hope to meet some other like identifying /oriented, people.

I hope this stuff is not too soon too much too any thing in away but the term ‘closeted’ rings some bells. and perhaps a more particular hope is that I can relax and contribute to a meaningfull and progressive community.

so thats some of me. I’ve worked hard at some stuff and known some isolation but feel to send ,share, say a message of love and happiness and hope that some can find some rays of interest and /or hope in some of this, it gets better. And emotionally I feel moved at the opportunity to share. just simply surely and with hope that some how God moves Gods spirit always reaches us to love us—-ALL.

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
July 31, 2011, 21:45

Hi wokka–432,

Welcome to F2B, thanks for sharing some of your story. You will find the forum a great place to find love and acceptance and to read the stories and journeys of others on the forum.

God bless

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
August 1, 2011, 13:23

Hi wokka–432

You’re very welcome here! 🙂

You’re quite an overcomer aren’t you? I like the way you approach life and express yourself. Thanks for sharing. After reading your post, I’m reminded of one of my favourite writers and cartoonists, Michael Leunig. Maybe you have some of his whimsy and simplicity of spirit, both refreshing and beautiful qualities to possess.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

wokka--432

Joined in 2011
August 7, 2011, 01:59

Hi Mother Hen,

thankyou for your welcome and encouragement.

haveing read some of, some more of the posts I am feeling a sense of acceptance…and welcome. thankyou. (especially thankyou for the delightfull photography that is made available. is inspiring)

reading some of the posts and comments makes me feel perhaps more deeply the misunderstanding and also the surreal of the relief when a kind of active peace is found. –expressed.

it’s humbling some what to think that others maybe, many others, have some of the similar strugles that I can ’empathise’ with.

yet that there’s over–coming and release even moving through….

that is possable and that is, in being who, what, I am! maybe doesn’t just allow me and others but helps liberate and combine in some

special spiritual way.

so thanks for the greeting hope you too feel free to be your self and have fun? keep smiling wokka–432.

wokka--432

Joined in 2011
August 7, 2011, 02:33

Thankyou Anne Maree

for your very nice very comforting welcome .

I’ve just composed a longer letter but seem to have lost it ?

again thankyou warm thoughts and best wishes

wokka–432.

jamesn

Joined in 2009
August 8, 2011, 20:59

wokka hang in there – life is worth it!

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.07 seconds.