Page:   1 2

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
September 5, 2010, 12:19

That’s great to hear, avb. 🙂

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
September 5, 2010, 13:15

yep…..I talk about Guy Sebastian in the second edition of my autobiography…….he has a number of gay friends and believes in gay marriage.

I suppose it would be difficult to work in the Australian music industry and not be open minded, when you think about it. Now I have even more reasons to love Guy. Have loved him since Idol anyway.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
September 5, 2010, 13:37

Hi Meg

Yes I had the same thoughts about the music industry leading to greater open mindedness. I have also always liked Guy and agree that this confirms that. 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
September 5, 2010, 23:09

We just watched the first bootcamp episode tonight, and no sign of Harry? I wonder what happened?

davidt

Joined in 2009
September 6, 2010, 21:19

That was just so moving…absolutely. Fantastic to see Guy give him a standing ovation, given his background.

This sort of presentation can achieve a lot.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
September 7, 2010, 09:30

Hi david

Great to hear from you again! Yes it was really uplifting and encouraging to see – both Harry’s spirit and Guy’s response amongst the others’ affirmations.

Meg, I think I glimpsed Harry in one of the bootcamps although I might have imagined that. As much as I loved him, I didn’t think he was of the same high standard that we’ve seen with other contestants. A couple of the others are bordering on professional whereas he had pitch problems.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.049 seconds.