Forums

Help prevent LGBT youth suicide by completing an important Survey for Sydney LGBT Youth (18-25 years old)

Page: 1

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
March 25, 2010, 21:06

Hi amazing f2b’ers,

A friend of mine is currently undertaking a very important survey of LGBT Youth (18-25 years old) in Sydney and their experiences with coming out, the scene, etc. It also has some very important questions to do with faith and religion and impact of religious backgrounds on suicide/self harm/depression.

PLEASE READ ON…

Your input into this survey could potentially make a big difference in helping prevent suicide amongst LGBT youth in Sydney and Australia. Please take the time to fill out (If under 25). Go to: http://nightlifesurvey.webs.com

It takes about 20-30 mins to fill out and you can go into a draw to win one of two $200 Coles Myer gift vouchers.

Please sent it to your friends, they need to be 18-25 years old, same-sex attracted, and live in Sydney or regularly spend time there. 🙂

Once again the link for the survey is http://nightlifesurvey.webs.com

Much love,

Ben Gresham

Chris
Administrator
Joined in 2009
March 25, 2010, 22:41

Done and done.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
March 26, 2010, 15:27

hey Ben….I guess you’ll send this out to the youth group facebook group as well.

BTW….when I was in melbourne I met up with a guy who is doing research in LGBT youth and faith. I have cards for you to give out. Let me know when you are next in the city and I’ll give them to you. I asked him to post here….but he hasn’t as yet.

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
March 27, 2010, 16:20

It’s very heartening to see that there are more programs and research being undertaken for LGBT Youth these days, and that it’s not all focused on the older age groups.

I think early intervention programs are a critical component of this whole research area, particularly in light of the suicide figures that one reads about – most horrifying!

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.022 seconds.