Forums

Hi

Page: 1

missmuppet

Joined in 2011
July 21, 2011, 12:18

I am new here and I just lost all I wrote. Maybe I should just quit here and now!

missmuppet

Joined in 2011
July 21, 2011, 12:20

I’m sorry I just cant write all that again… see ya

forestgrey
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2008
July 21, 2011, 15:22

missmuppet – sorry you had that problem. Maybe ‘someone’ doesn’t want you to share and have support !!!

I’ve had that happen to me. The joys of internet connections. When you get a chance, have another go.

Here’s a hint: If writing a longer message, write it first as a Word doc (or similar), then log on and copy-&-paste it into the Forum.

Cheers

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
July 22, 2011, 09:38

Hi Missmuppet,

Sorry that you lost everything you had written. I am the same as Forestgrey I type what I want in word or use notepad first.

When you are ready we would love to hear your story and be a support for you. Don’t be discourage F2B is a great place to find love, support and acceptance. If it’s too much to re write the whole thing you could just share a little bit at a time. Whatever you choose we are here to love and support you, you are not alone, don’t give up.

God bless

ammi

Joined in 2011
July 30, 2011, 21:10

Don’t give up… we are all friends here…

Welcome missmuppet…

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
August 1, 2011, 01:15

Welcome missmuppet!

I am sorry to hear that you lost all that you wrote. We are here for you and feel to share again only if and when you are ready. 🙂

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.05 seconds.