Page:   1 2 3 4

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
December 15, 2008, 12:53

😆 😆 Oh Sandy, you’re a riot!

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
December 15, 2008, 13:33

what about the guy in accounting Sandy….is he gay….I’m looking for a partner…… 😆 😆 😆

or did I miss the point of the story and thinking from a gay-male-centric perspective…..ROTFL

Sandy

Joined in 2007
December 15, 2008, 14:56

Oh Sandy, you’re a riot!

This sort of stuff happens to me all the time, sometimes I sware I live in a sitcom. Remind me to tell you about the time I kissed a complete stranger at the airport… I’m sooooo conservative 😆 😆 A woman by the way… if that needs clarifying… I kissed a girl… and I liked it 😉 Oh I’m so witty.

what about the guy in accounting Sandy….is he gay….I’m looking for a partner

The point of the story was basically about me being an idiot which I tacked on here because I happened to come out at the time… but mostly about me being an idiot. I have no idea if this guy is gay or not… he knows my dad (my dad is a bit of a financhial whiz and this guys dad is his American based accountant… if that makes sense….) So we had dinner and talked about our dads and I got to listen to an absolutly facinating discussion on the financhial crisis… absolutly riviting I’m telling you.

Also, well this guy is in his late twenties and far be it from me to pass judgement on your dating choices but does the term cradle rocker ring a bell? 😉 😆 😆 😆

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
December 15, 2008, 16:49

Some of us couldn’t hide it in a million years…..

LOLLLLLLLLLL 😆 😆 😆 now thats cute 😉 😆

Usually when I cut my hair short I get picked for being Lez, either that or a mother with 3 kids 😆 but generally not and even with Trish they think we are sisters, so bizaar!!!! 🙄

Oh Sandy, you’re such a dag 😆 😆 Glad you didnt use your “hoooo haaaaa! ” on the poor unsuspecting fellow, the airport kiss is a classic btw 😉 😆

Sandy

Joined in 2007
December 15, 2008, 17:31

Oh Sandy, you’re such a dag Glad you didnt use your “hoooo haaaaa! ” on the poor unsuspecting fellow, the airport kiss is a classic btw

Hoooohaaaaaa?! Now who’s a dag? You sound like my mother 😆 😆 I’ve never hoohaa’d a guy in my life… in fact I’m pretty sure I’ve never hoohaa’d anybody ever…. 😆 😆

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
December 15, 2008, 19:07

Hooooo Haaaaa! is another way of saying karate chop LMAO 😆 😆 😆 😆

Sandy

Joined in 2007
December 15, 2008, 19:17

Really? wow I had no idea… here I was thinking it was some veiled referance to flirting or feminine wiles or something… gee way off base with that one. 😆 😆

Despite having the ju-juitzu credentials I havn’t had to use them, one of the ironies of my life. I do helpless distress very well but as soon as I learn to kick some butt all the scary people go away… thought I’d reserve the honour for my dad’s next boyfriend… uh I mean lover… or partner… or husband or whatever people call it these days. 😉 😆 😆

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
December 16, 2008, 14:12

what about the guy in accounting Sandy….is he gay….I’m looking for a partner…… 😆 😆 😆

or did I miss the point of the story and thinking from a gay-male-centric perspective…..ROTFL

I was trying to be funny Sandy…:oops:……but of course the humore is often lost on the internet……never mind. 😥

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
December 16, 2008, 14:43

I laughed 😉 and Im sure Sandy did inside, wayyyyyyyyyy deeeeeeepppppppp downnnnnnnnnn inside 😆

Sandy

Joined in 2007
December 16, 2008, 17:52

Opps! 😆 😳 Actually I did think it was funny but for other reasons… 😆 😆 A bit slow on the uptake on this thread obviously… with all the whoo haa’s and what not going on its all pretty much over my head… must be an over 40 thing 😉 😆

Anyway the fault is entirely mine and that’s probably the first and last time you will hear me say that so be sure to frame it. 😉

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.067 seconds.