Forums

I just died a little inside

Page: 1

charlietheunicorn

Joined in 2014
September 12, 2014, 23:40

This.

http://www.livingwaters-1568.wedid.it/

I am beyond belief that "Christians" can throw $123,400+ at a so-called loving film to reeducate the public about how the sin of homosexuality will send you to hell. Their goal is to get people to repent.

Just.

Just.

Nothing. I have nothing.

At a moment where I am struggling to crowd source $3000 so I can get my friend treatment for her anorexia because the public health system has failed her, "Christians" instead have thrown almost an eighth of a million dollars at this?

This is not ok.

I am not ok.

There is so much injustice in this that I can't even express in words.

When I, just a week ago, lost a friend in a very unpleasant suicide.

THAT deserves 1/8 mil

Not this sh*t

miss.muppet

Joined in 2011
September 14, 2014, 09:33

I'm.sorry about your friend xo

Sophia Chokhmah

Joined in 2011
September 16, 2014, 21:11

I didn't actually pick up where they are against homosexuality etc, although in the past I have heard Living Waters say the scriptures are against it. It wasn't obvious to me in the video, but maybe I am a bit dense lol. Just sayin'.

Sophia Chokhmah

Joined in 2011
September 16, 2014, 21:41

I am so so sorry about your friend 🙁

miss.muppet

Joined in 2011
September 17, 2014, 09:29

Yeah it wasn't clear in the video but if u read the other stuff down further it mentions their purpose further.

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
September 18, 2014, 11:56

Hi Charlietheunicorn,

I am so very sorry for the pain and confusion you are facing at the moment. When media like this is available there is no understanding of how hurtful and misguided it can be, not to mention the damage it can cause in others lives. The enemy in this is ignorance. The people behind these ideas believe they are doing the right thing however we have experienced the opposite in our own lives and the lives of those we care about. Please don't allow those who are 'blinded' to continuing causing any more grief than they should. We can continue to be the voice for those who may not be able to and stand for truth. Know that you are heard and cared for 🙂

Warm regards

Michelle

Sophia Chokhmah

Joined in 2011
September 18, 2014, 17:59

I agree with Michelle, very sad 🙁

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.06 seconds.