Last year we had regular get togethers for the younger demographic of freedom 2 b[e]. This was originally set up because the majority of our meeting consisted of people late 30’s and above.
I’d like to evaluate if there is a need for a specific meeting for those who are 18-30. I’ve booked the room at ACON for a meeting this Friday night to discuss this. If you are unable to attend I’d still like to hear your thoughts. [email protected]
Questions for discussion
1. Is there a need for a separate freedom 2 b[e] meeting for 18-30’s?
2. If so, how regularly should we meet?
3. What are the needs of GLBT people 18-30?
4. What activities would 18-30’s like to do?
5. Leadership. Who is willing to help out with organisation?
6. Anything else you want to discuss?
If you think this is an important discussion but can’t attend then please email me at [email protected]
Date: Friday, July 17, 2009
Time: 7:15pm – 9:00pm
Location: Downstairs Bettys Soup Kitchen
84 Oxford St Darlinghurst NSW 2010