Forums

Interview with Joy Etwell and Steven Ogden

Page: 1

Steven Ogden

Joined in 2011
June 12, 2011, 20:24

On Monday, I am being interviewed by Joy Etwell on 94.9 at 9:15pm on my new book “Love Upside Down”.

mrg

Joined in 2010
June 13, 2011, 00:51

Sounds good!

What’s your book about? Any info about it on the web?

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
June 13, 2011, 10:45

Hi Steven

Thanks for letting us know. I’ll try and tune in. 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Steven Ogden

Joined in 2011
June 16, 2011, 22:06

basically, the book is about love and the key to this love is the way we see others. If we see others differently, we see social and ethical issues with new eyes. On this basis, I look at violence against women, the exploitation of the environment and the Church’s mistreatment of the LGBT community. It finishes on a strong note of hope, grounded in love. The book has good international endorsements. You can buy it on-line such as Rainbow books or Amazon. Or Readings in Carlton, Imprints in Adelaide, Avid Reader in Brisbane and Pauline Book and Media in Sydney. I have a website too, http://www.stevenogden.com. I hope this helps.

Steven Ogden

Joined in 2011
June 19, 2011, 20:13

You can get it on the web, it is about how love, by getting us to see people differently (as irreplaceable) changes the way we see the wider context. On this basis, I look at violence against women, the exploitation of the environment and the Church’s mistreatment of the LGBT communities. And I finish with a word of hope.

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.021 seconds.