Forums

IT GETS BETTER PROJECT (post videos here)

Page:   1 2 3

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
October 30, 2010, 13:53

I love a good laugh. Some of the comedians on that vidoe have been my favourites for a long time.

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
November 1, 2010, 20:18

Hi Meg,

Thanks for putting these videos into a single thread 🙂

When I saw Gene Robinsons one and realised that it was part of a series I checked out some of the other videos as well.

And as Gene Robinson says … It Does Get Better!

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
November 7, 2010, 13:46

George Takei (Star Trek: Mr. Sulu) Calls out Anti-Gay Arkansas School Board Member Clint McCance over his Facebook rant in which he encouraged gay teens to kill themselves.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
November 7, 2010, 13:52

Thanks Meg.

George Takei is a really funny guy, especially because he says unexpected things in that serious, polished voice of his.

😀 😀 😀 😀 😉

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
November 7, 2010, 13:54

Yeah, being called a Douche-bag in that kind of voice really would sting! :bigsmile: 😀

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
November 7, 2010, 22:01

George Takei (Star Trek: Mr. Sulu) Calls out Anti-Gay Arkansas School Board Member Clint McCance over his Facebook rant in which he encouraged gay teens to kill themselves.

Thank goodness for LGBT people like George Takei speaking out against homophobic comments like these.

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
December 17, 2010, 00:43

I am proud (and just a little nervous) to announce the release of a video for It Gets Better in which I participated. I tell some of my story, along with several others from a writers’ group that I belong to. The video has both gay authors and readers, and some straight allys in it and I think it is very good. Here it is.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
December 17, 2010, 22:51

Hi Meg

This is fantastic!! Well done! You really have a gift in public speaking as well as writing, which is impressive. 🙂 🙂 🙂

I haven’t had time to watch all of it yet – my computer’s a bit slow – but will do so tomorrow.

Thanks for posting this.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
December 18, 2010, 00:27

Thanks, Ann Maree. I wasn’t always a good public speaker. I had to learn that, by taking acting classes, and by doing oral presentations in Bible College. I enjoy it when I get the chance to speak publically, but I also get really really nervous!

People tell me it doesn’t show, though. Possibly the acting classes showing through there. 😀

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 13, 2011, 01:10

I am proud (and just a little nervous) to announce the release of a video for It Gets Better in which I participated. I tell some of my story, along with several others from a writers’ group that I belong to. The video has both gay authors and readers, and some straight allys in it and I think it is very good. Here it is.

just saw this Meg……..good work. Now I have seen you face to face

Page:   1 2 3

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.064 seconds.