Forums

It's Not Natural

Page: 1

Stuart Edser

Joined in 2012
December 9, 2012, 20:13

Hi Freedom2b-ers,

I thought you might like to know that I have published on the BGBC Blog my final major piece for 2012. It's called It's Not Natural and in it over two parts, I attempt to tackle the philosophy that has been around for centuries in the Christian church that says a gay sexuality goes against nature. This position has crept into our thinking and has caused a lot of people a lot of harm over a very long period of time. Some of it is complex, but it's worth persevering if you're interested, especially if such a notion affects you personally or someone you love.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic new year to come.

Best wishes,

Stuart Edser

http://beinggaybeingchristian.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/its-not-natural-part-1.html

forestgrey
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2008
December 10, 2012, 14:30

Great work, Stuart. You are a blessing. Have a great Christmas and we look forward to more learned epistles from you in 2013.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
December 10, 2012, 23:41

Good on you, Stuart. And thanks for sharing. 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

J

Joined in 2012
December 11, 2012, 10:57

I read your blog the other day, awesome read – thanks Stuart!

davidt

Joined in 2009
December 13, 2012, 12:25

Really appreciated what you wrote. Thanks for all the contributions you make.

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
December 20, 2012, 00:23

Hi Stuart

Thanks for this it's a terrific read 🙂

Michelle

Stuart Edser

Joined in 2012
December 20, 2012, 20:49

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.They mean a lot. The 'It's Not Natural' blogpost as of 20 December has had 353 views and it only went up on the 9th; so I'm pretty chuffed about that. It is now officially the widest read post on the blog.

2012 has been a big year for me in many ways. My book Being Gay Being Christian has sold well since it came out in January, both its hard copy and e versions. It has sold all over the world and I have had some great reports back from so many people. The media have been awesome in their interest and I have tried to put a few of those radio, print and television interviews up on the blog for you all to experience if interested. Certainly, my greatest wish for BGBC was that it would be helpful. That's all I wanted. And it seems to have played a role for many people. I do hope it continues to do so over the coming year and the years to follow.

Thank you all F2b-ers who have been so supportive and so instrumental in telling people about the book. I am forever grateful.

Happy Christmas and may 2013 – be freedom 2 – you all.

Luv

Stuart

PS. If you're interested, I've started work on a new book. Sh, keep it to yourself. Can't say anything more just now 🙂

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.034 seconds.