Forums

Its Christmas.

Page: 1

sman

Joined in 2009
December 20, 2009, 17:46

HI All. For some of us this can be a wonderful time of the year, we get with family, laugh and enjoy each others company and for others this can be a very tough time of the year. Loss of a family member, no longer in contact with family or totally isolated from your previous world.

I want to share my heart for to everyone, although your year or years have been tough make this one where you look to God for his great love he gives. He love us all as we are and nothing can change that. He sent his Son for us to experience full joy and love above all these circumstances. And our God only wants you to be safe knowing he is with you on this wonderful day.

So what’s everyone doing this year? We’re busy seeing my family Christmas Day and Kelly’s Family Boxing Day. Sometimes for me I wish we didn’t have to do all this.

Love ya people! I pray ya all have the best time over Christmas.

oooooo

Joined in 2006
December 21, 2009, 10:28

I have a very slow christmas this year

(my preference)

my girls work schedules are such that they can not spare very much time

so they are forced to share it elsewhere

my son is bringing his new gf and new car out to my mums in the country near the Bunya Mts (where i grew up) where I will be with my elderly mum, and christmas day will be at my brother’s place with his wife’s family … we have a bit of ‘close to death’ situations unfortunately so my family (siblings) are split geographically, spending time with the relatives that have their days numbered with cancers – all 3 sisters have in-laws dying of cancer at the moment

amazing and sad how it happens like this sometimes

so hopefully their loved ones will at least make it thru to christmas day before they depart

so a quiet one for me and mine

savouring on our health and love

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.016 seconds.