Forums

Life Without Limbs Inspiring Story

Page: 1

azza81

Joined in 2010
September 4, 2010, 09:46

Hi

if anyone you tubes ” Life without Limbs” or google, it tells a story of a man who as no arms and no legs and how he has overcome prejudice,

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
September 5, 2010, 10:42

Hi azza

Yes, Nick Vujicic is a very inspirational person. I’d seen him on Oprah and couldn’t believe how he gets around and does everyday things with no arms and legs, not to mention his positive attitude. I had a look again at some of the youtube clips about him, reminded afresh how we can all inspire others by making the most of who we are, no matter what our circumstances.

Thanks for posting this, azza.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

azza81

Joined in 2010
September 5, 2010, 21:11

Its hard not to cry

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
September 5, 2010, 21:24

Probably some insights here for the GLBT community too … acceptance, respect, diversity, advocacy etc …

Now where’s that continuum model thingy 😉

azza81

Joined in 2010
September 7, 2010, 09:20

Well said Pierre

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
September 7, 2010, 09:46

Hi azza and Pierre

Yes you’re on to something there, Pierre. Not only has Nick accepted his lot but he seems to be celebrating his life in such a way that inspires others to do the same. I feel moved to celebrate him and apply his positivity and determination in my own life. It makes me look at my difficuilties differently, as opportunities for triumph. 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

azza81

Joined in 2010
September 8, 2010, 00:45

Hi

Yes i totally agree Ann Maree, after hearing that I actually felt inspired to focus on other people not just myself,

Aaron

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.024 seconds.