Forums

Looking for particpants for University Research - Lesbians Mid-life

Page: 1

joyful

Joined in 2010
June 3, 2010, 16:44

This research project has met Freedom 2 b[e]’s criteria and been approved by the board to be posted on this website.

Hi there

I am undertaking an Honours Degree at UWS Bankstown and as a part of this I am conducting research on the “coming out’ experience of Lesbians. (Protocol Number is H8148)

I am looking specifically for women, who have previously identified as heterosexual, been married and who have come out in mid life (+35). You also need to have grown up in evangelical Christian background.

If you are interested in participating in this study it will involve me interviewing you for approximately one hour at a convenient venue for you, please contact me by email on [email protected] or text or phone me on 0431338307 and i will send you out a copy of the information sheet which outlines the details of what would be involved.

hoping to hear from you soon

regards

Robyn

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
June 3, 2010, 18:23

Hi Robyn

I’m happy to participate and have sent you an email.

Cheers,

Ann Maree

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
June 4, 2010, 14:40

good luck with the research Robyn……we have a number here who would meet the criteria……I will keep my ears open as well.

How many participants do you need?

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
June 8, 2010, 03:31

hey Robyn…..you may like to pop into this discussion and offer your suggestions/encouragment

http://www.freedom2b.org/topic/910#comment-9852

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.058 seconds.