Our next meeting will be a Special Freedom 2 b[e] Pre-Mardi Gras Dinner and Meeting.
A time for all local, interstate and overseas Freedom 2 b[e]’ers, friends and family to get together.
Who can come?
* ALL Freedom 2 b[e] Parade participants (essential as this is when you receive T-shirts and instructions for the following day)
* Sydney Freedom 2 b[e] regulars and others in town for MG
* Guests who are interested in knowing more about Freedom 2 b[e]
What do I bring?
* Nothing, The night has been catered for.
How much will it cost?
* There is a small cost of $10 per person. This covers catering and venue hire.
When: Friday 4 March 2011
7:30pm sharp dinner
Where: Redfern Oval Community Room, Redfern Park (Chalmers Street side, above the café next to the grandstand)
Is it too late for me to register to join the parade group?
Registrations close on Friday February 18th. If you are still interested in marching with Freedom 2 B[e] in the Mardi Gras, please visit http://f2bmg2011.eventbrite.com/
Our theme this year is FIND FREEDOM. All details on the site. http://f2bmg2011.eventbrite.com/
For further queries please email [email protected] or phone 0409 243 009