Forums

Mel - 27 - Lesbian - Minister in training.

Page:   1 2

mel10

Joined in 2010
May 13, 2011, 16:48

mrg,

i dont think its something we can ever get right all the time, were just lucky god is gracious and patient lol. Located in Newcastle NSW 🙂

Boi70

Joined in 2007
May 15, 2011, 09:40

Hi mel10,

Congratulations on being able to come out to your pastor & church leadership. Pity their acceptance is conditional. oh. well. small steps forward are better than no steps forward.

I will be praying that your testimony to the church is also accepted, as I am sure it will be confronting to some. It will be a powerful message of God’s love for all GLBTI – and the strength and love of his / your relationship.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
May 15, 2011, 21:42

thank you for the document i will pass it on to my pastor,

im a relatively new christian and my church is pentecostal/charismatic? i suppose? as a group we are apart of OzReach.

My hope is to be the gracious gay christian u speak of, i understand that my congregation have years of learning that has been drilled into them and that attitudes wont change over night but im ready to stand in the gap for them and for my GLBT family and bring about greater understanding to both parties.

I believe in my leaders and they showed me there hearts, they have sworn to stand by me and for that im truely greatful 🙂

here is a link Mel that will give your pastor more information about the work I do with church leaders and churches

http://lgbttraining.blogspot.com/p/church-consultancy.html

mel10

Joined in 2010
May 16, 2011, 01:07

Hi mel10,

Congratulations on being able to come out to your pastor & church leadership. Pity their acceptance is conditional. oh. well. small steps forward are better than no steps forward.

I will be praying that your testimony to the church is also accepted, as I am sure it will be confronting to some. It will be a powerful message of God’s love for all GLBTI – and the strength and love of his / your relationship.

thanks Boi70, thats it… small steps better than no steps :)….i kinda hope it does confront some… and it challenges them, we only grow in the face of challenges so im humbled to be the one bringing this to them

your prayers will be gladly accepted and muchly appreciated x

mel10

Joined in 2010
May 16, 2011, 01:08

thank you for the document i will pass it on to my pastor,

im a relatively new christian and my church is pentecostal/charismatic? i suppose? as a group we are apart of OzReach.

My hope is to be the gracious gay christian u speak of, i understand that my congregation have years of learning that has been drilled into them and that attitudes wont change over night but im ready to stand in the gap for them and for my GLBT family and bring about greater understanding to both parties.

I believe in my leaders and they showed me there hearts, they have sworn to stand by me and for that im truely greatful 🙂

here is a link Mel that will give your pastor more information about the work I do with church leaders and churches

[url=http://lgbttraining.blogspot.com/p/church-consultancy.html

]http://lgbttraining.blogspot.com/p/church-consultancy.html

Muchly appreciated AVB :bigsmile:

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.04 seconds.