Forums

Merry Christmas!

Page: 1

J

Joined in 2012
December 21, 2012, 07:27

Merry Christmas in advance to everyone at Freedom2b, and I hope you all have a great holiday and time spent with loved ones!!

I know that for some however, Christmas isn't a very happy time for them as they may have been excluded by family because of their sexuality or for some other reason, so please spare a thought for those people at this time too.

~Jordan

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
December 21, 2012, 09:37

Thank you Jordan,

I too hope that that everyone has an enjoyable Christmas and we all take some time of reflection for the new year 🙂

Michelle

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
December 21, 2012, 11:45

Merry Christmas everyone. We have a new little addition to our family this year so it's a special one. I hope and pray everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Some may not be able to be with your family but I hope you are with someone who loves and accepts you for you. May 2013 be an awesome year from every one and for F2B. 🙂

God bless

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
December 22, 2012, 21:44

Merry Christmas from me too! 🙂

Thanks very much to everyone for your thoughtful contributions during the year. It's great to have the support of this community. 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

sarab

Joined in 2011
December 24, 2012, 21:56

wishing all f2bers a very merry Christmas.

Thanks to all who have shared their stories.

Thanks to those who have offered me and others support and encouragement.

Thanks for the safe space offered on this forum.

For those who read these posts… yet have not shared their stories… for those who face judgement and mis understanding from church or loved ones… please know – it gets better and there can indeed be a space where one's faith and sexuality and acceptance as a gay/lesbian..BTIQ person can actually come together and find congruence.

May peace be yours this Christmas.

Sarab xxxx

Boi70

Joined in 2007
December 25, 2012, 10:55

Merry Xmas from Freedom2b Brisbane too.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day.

Looking forward to 2013 here in Brisbane, too.

forestgrey
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2008
December 26, 2012, 19:05

Hey, yair everybody – a Happy Christmas from me too, safe & relaxing holiday time, and a wonderful 2013

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.071 seconds.