Forums

My Short Term Journey

Page: 1

cam_from_aus

Joined in 2007
January 9, 2009, 21:30

Hi all,

I’ve been very very quiet for about the last six months or so, as I’ve been going through my own journey of self discovery and change. I’m not religious, but my experience has definitely blown my socks off. I’m not sure what else to say, but I’m curious if people could look at this link and comment… Oh, yes, I am am fishing for compliments. LOL. Is that pride?

http://www.geocities.com/aussie_wallaby/Journey.html

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
January 9, 2009, 23:42

That is fantastic, Cam! As someone who’s been on the same journey down from 120kg to 74kg, I can say I know how challenging it can be!

Congratulations on all your hard work, and keep it up!

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
January 10, 2009, 09:37

Cam thats just wonderful 😀 No not pride at all, your sharing quite an achievement and you deserve many pats on the back for doing this for yourself. 😉 You look great 😀 So glad you shared this with us, you dont have to be religious to share your journey here. 😀

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 13, 2009, 15:25

you’ve done well Cam. Any who has had to deal with being overweight will know how much work that takes.

I’m working on the extra kilos that have slowly crept up on me over the last 12 months. How did that happen……eating the wrong foods…….eating at the wrong time…..no exercise……and not enough water. ……and of course a much slower metablism at 57 than I had as a 20 year old with a 30 inch waist..:lol:

When we begin to see results for all our hard work then it encourages us to go for more.

I must admit I had a chuckle when I read (Click the pics to see bigger versions) 😆 😆 😆

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.02 seconds.