Forums

New LGBTI support group in Canberra

Page: 1

bigbird88

Joined in 2013
July 7, 2015, 18:08

Hi Everyone!

Joel from Canberra here

I would just like to let everyone know that Diversity ACT, in partnership with the University of Canberra and the Uniting Church is launching a support/social group for LGBTI people from a Christian background here in Canberra this Sunday 12 July from 6-7:30pm at the Erindale Neighbourhood Centre 1 Comrie Street, Wanniassa.

The group's primary purpose, is very similar to that of Freedom 2 be; to provide a safe, non-prescriptive, and affirming environment for LGBTI people on their personal journey in reconciling faith and sexuality/gender identity issues.

This Sunday night, I, along with a few others will be sharing our stories, getting to know one another, and the discussing potential of the group.

For further information, please feel free to check out The Rainbow Christian Alliance's Facebook page, contact me (Joel) via email: [email protected], or Diversity ACT President, Delia Quigley, via Diversity ACT's website http://www.diversityact.org.au

If you know anyone in the Canberra region who might benefit from this group please feel free to let them know about this new group.

Cheers guys

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.05 seconds.