Page: 1

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
August 12, 2011, 16:33

Hi Everyone,

Here are 2 new websites done by 2 F2bers:

1) is by Sam Grebert http://www.samgrebert.com

2) is by Magsdee http://www.joelsarmyministries.com (this has now become dunamis ministries but can be accessed thru the same address)

Sam has a very exciting website with conferences to come, books, music and products, study groups plus more

Mags (me ) has music and helpful teaching youtubes/other media about our journey as christians

both sites are updated regularily 🙂

Take a look 🙂

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
August 12, 2011, 21:15

Fantastic websites.

Great work Sam & Mags!! 🙂 😀

RaulG

Joined in 2010
August 12, 2011, 22:25

Querido Mags,

Well done! You and Sam are truly inspirations to us all. 😀

I am always amazed by the power of the Spirit in the world, and by the work those moved by it accomplish. You both are truly living, breathing temples of the Holy Spirit.

Yours in Christ,

Raul

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
August 14, 2011, 00:15

Hi Sam and Mags

Well done to both of you.

It’s great to see a positive message out there in relation to LGBT people and Christianity.

All the best with your sites. 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
August 14, 2011, 08:35

Thank you all 🙂 the sites will be updated as often as possible, Sam is always up to something exciting 8) including a stint in NZ which he talks about on his site 😉 …………building bridges and building up people 0:) God loves us ALL.

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
August 26, 2011, 13:36

heres a little about what my website is about:

Hi there,

I’m so glad you have visited Joels Army. You might be wondering why I chose the name I did for the site, well it was a case of having read the book of the Prophet Joel and reading the part that talks about “the mighty men” being prepared or equipped for war, it caught my attention, I knew the battle was not against people but against the unseen realm and its influence, I also started to think ” Am I Equipped?”

Do I really have a grasp of all that God through Jesus Christ has provided for me? Well, in all honesty,

I fell short of the mark BUT also realised that it is something we gradually lay hold of as we go from Glory to Glory.

I don’t know about you but I love listening to good teaching, not just on a Sunday or at a Conference but also through the week, now the Internet is full of places you can go for that but the problem is, finding what you are looking for or “what” to look for, so it got me thinking and hence the Birth of this Website.

The teachings I have on here I’ve listened to myself and found that they blessed me immensely, I often go back to the same ones a few times, because there is always something new I pick up I found that I missed the first time.

The other aim in creating this site, was to make a bridge between Straight and Lgbt Christians (Lgbt means Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transsexual). I have added Lgbt Ministries to the site, along with church services and speakers to break myths about the whole concept of an Lgbt christian. The links in the Lgbt ministries section, will lead you to sites where you can read stories/testimonies of Lgbt christians regarding their journey, Freedom2b for one, is excellent for this.

Many of the teachings i’ve included on the site, are also from well known not gay friendly ministries, I think it would be a shame not to listen to these teachings on this basis, they are very good, foundational and of great importance in knowing our position as christians, I think the old saying “dont throw the baby out with the bath water” is very fitting plus as is my aim, its about finding common ground.

I have also been told by some who have visited the site, that they were able to use the Teaching/Music media available, in their home group, that in itself is very encouraging.

Their will always be something new added on a daily or weekly basis, to keep up to date and provide a variety of “spiritual food”, so don’t forget to check in every so often to get your fill.

Bless you and Enjoy

Magsdee 🙂

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
August 26, 2011, 13:46

heres a little of what Sams website is about:

Sam is also an International guest speaker and events speaker. He has so much on his site it could fill half of this website 😉

but heres a little speel:

To encourage the LGBT Community & the Church to HUNGER for the SUPERNATURAL realm of God’s GLORY! To see people love Jesus & His Holy Spirit MORE – to equip people to run after & pursue the SUPERNATURAL – To see people become more KINGDOM minded – To see a company of Spirit-Filled LGBT Christians who WILL demonstrate the King & His Kingdom through Signs & Wonders! God is Love!

Picture

My Mandate:

“Let my Christianity be true. Let it unite. Let it proclaim God’s Love.

Speak for the silent. Lead the blind. Mend the broken. Heal the sick.

Make rich the poor & needy. Set free those who are bound.

Announce the King & His Kingdom. Let me simply be Jesus.”

– Sam Grebert

About Sam:

Sam has been involved within the Church since he was 11 years old. Since this time he has been predominately in either support/Ministry Leadership roles within different Churches over a period of 10 years.

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
September 18, 2011, 08:45
  Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.029 seconds.