Forums

not happy 🙁

Page: 1

strong

Joined in 2009
April 29, 2009, 21:12

Hello

I not really happy at the moment. What’s going wrong. Believe in God, not happy where I’m or don’t know how to build relationships anymore. Somewhere I hate myself. What shall I do. Don’t know how to deal with same sex attraction and the pain that causes that. Believe that only one men and one women can be one because God took the women out of the men. So tired of living. I know this sounds silly, I feel God but I don’t know why God did let me become gay. Is it a lie that kills me. pfffffffff

I feel that I don’t have friends, but that isn’t people love me and like me but I don’t feel the love… I don’t know what to do. And the devil lies all the time that I’m notting and that people will not love me.

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
April 29, 2009, 21:39

Hi strong,

Welcome to Freedom2b[e] 🙂 Thanks for sharing your story. Many of us here have asked exactly the same question as you: why did God “make” me gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender? Feel free to browse through some of the “Telling Our Stories” posts for some examples of where we are coming from and our journeys in reconciling sexuality and faith.

If you’re in Sydney or Melbourne, we have monthly Chapter meetings where members talk about and discuss various GLBT topics of interest.

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
April 30, 2009, 07:52

Hi Strong, its not a great place to be right now I know, we have all been there at some point and some are exactly where you are at right now.

You are definately not alone in this, I dont know of anything that God has made so he can “hate” and “reject” it, doesnt make sense really does it, youre NOT suddenly the exception amongst the billions he has made.

When we are in a dilema, especially one where you are in, it is hard to feel because we shut down, so we dont hurt, to protect ourselves because of the fact we are in so much emotional pain not because we have suddenly lost the ability to feel ever again…….is there someone you can see to talk to? are you in sydney? if you are it would be important to catch up if possible at our meeting this fri night but if not we could suggest somewhere for you possibly. Just hang in there, God does NOT hate you and their are others on here who can share with you and support where you are at…….Please dont dont dont give up, youre too precious for that, even if YOU dont believe it, please believe US, God does NOT make mistakes, its humans that judge wayyyy to harshly out of ignorance.

strong

Joined in 2009
April 30, 2009, 11:53

sydney

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
April 30, 2009, 12:36

If you like, we have a meeting this fri, the details are:

Time: 7.15 for 7.30 start (finish 9.00pm)

Where: Lower ground floor – Rooms 9-10

ACON Building, 9 Commonwealth Street, Surry Hills Sydney

I know it can be daunting coming to a meeting but it is friendly, welcoming and no one pressures you about anything at all, i guarentee a sigh of relief once you come and can actually talk to either Anthony or one of the guys, would love to see you there, no-one deserves to walk in hurt or confusion alone.

strong

Joined in 2009
April 30, 2009, 12:53

I don’t have transport don’t have a car live in the hills.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 30, 2009, 17:56

hi Strong……why dont you tell us a little more of your story……its a bit difficult from the brief details you’ve given us.

are you in a church that is non accepting of gay and lesbian people?

have you tried any ‘ex-gay’ programs to become heterosexual?

I dont think God let you become gay…..or the devil for that matter…just as God doesn’t make people heterosexual……we just are.

BTW….we have people from out in the Hills who catch the train into the city for the meeting.

strong

Joined in 2009
April 30, 2009, 18:26

my old account didn’t work 4jc is it.

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.039 seconds.