Rivers

Joined in 2008
March 15, 2011, 20:11

Thank you guys, you’re awesome! 🙂

grebo5454

Joined in 2010
March 15, 2011, 20:12

🙂 Hi Timothy

Thank you for letting us all know that you are ok. I asked Sam if you were safe and he said that he had been in contact so I was really pleased to hear that. Our faith and trust in the Lord will always see us through. He is our strength. You are in our prayers Timothy during this time.

God Bless

Helen & Harry

mrg

Joined in 2010
March 15, 2011, 20:38

Praying for all of you.

Mr Summit
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2010
March 15, 2011, 21:06

Wow. That sounds intense.

Lots of disasters this year. 🙁

Stay safe.

Boi70

Joined in 2007
March 16, 2011, 07:34

Hey Timothy

You are an inspiration Man! I can’t imagine what it would be like to go through an earthquake, living here in Brisbane, Australia. But your experience, determination & faith and caring for others are so wonderful, even in the midst of all.

God Bless,

steveo

Joined in 2010
March 16, 2011, 07:45

Hey Timothy

As a kiwi who has lived through 2 recent earthquakes in Christchurch i know the what your going through and my prayers are with you bro. Kia Kaha (stay strong)

Rivers

Joined in 2008
March 16, 2011, 17:16

Thank you again everyone. I really appreciate it. I will post another general update probably next week.

@ Helen and Harry: You touched my heart very deeply in Sydney, and I felt a strong connection with you. God loves you very much and is blessing you. Keep praying for and loving Japan.

@ Jason: Brisbane suffered through the floods earlier this year, but when people work together in love, God is working in the midst, healing and restoring people’s hearts and lives. We all just have to learn to love a bit more and care a bit more. That’s what Jesus in us is all about.

@ Steveo: My Aunty Pat lives in Christchurch. My heart was so torn up by seeing the devastation there and wondering if she was safe. When I heard she was OK (she had just had knee surgery), I cried and was so thankful. I then watched TV3 News each night for 2 weeks and read all the NZ Herald updates each day. I think everything I am doing now I learned from watching the bravery and love of the people of Christchurch. You are truly an inspiration to the world. God defend New Zealand.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
March 18, 2011, 10:40

Hi Rivers

So good to hear from you. You really are an inspiration! 🙂

Still praying for your safety and that of others there.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Rivers

Joined in 2008
March 18, 2011, 12:07

Thank you for your prayers Ann Maree!

Rivers

Joined in 2008
March 30, 2011, 20:23

Hi everyone, here’s a link to an update about my recent ministry trip to Taiwan. It was amazing.

Taiwan Ministry Report: Click HERE.

Bless you all! I’ll be in NZ April 11-22.

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.059 seconds.