Forums

Perth launch:)

Page: 1

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
October 8, 2012, 09:15

Hi to all 🙂

I wanted to give you all an update on the recent launch of the new Perth chapter!

On Friday 6th October I was privileged to speak at the opening of our newest chapter and it was a very successful night 🙂

Graham and Bev were extremely happy with 36 attending and many new contacts made. I also had the opportunity to speak on two great radio programs prior to the evening and both gave very positive and favorable responses.

After the meeting we had about 20 people continue the night of conversation at a local cafe and we were also able to catch up with some of these people while networking the next day at Perth pride 'fair day.'

I want to thank the board and our incredible community for their support throughout the planning and further establishment of this work. I want to encourage all within our organization to get behind all our chapters by attending local meetings if ever you travel to these cities and please think about becoming a regular donor to freedom2b so we can continue this great work and hopefully start more new chapters around Australia 🙂

Warm regards

Michelle

J

Joined in 2012
October 8, 2012, 09:18

Awesome to hear things going well in the new F2B Perth chapter, thanks Michelle!

Amila

Joined in 2012
October 9, 2012, 23:35

Its great to see that F2B is taking small steps and spreading slowly…. 🙂 Thank God for this!

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
October 9, 2012, 23:47

That's great to hear, Michelle.

Congratulations to Bev and Graham too! A wonderful turn out for their first meeting. 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Eric Lee

Joined in 2011
October 10, 2012, 12:43

That is fantastic!

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
October 10, 2012, 13:51

Wow that's wonderful, Go Perth. 🙂

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
October 11, 2012, 11:56

Its wonderful…..a dream coming true. Supporting…encouraging….connecting people like ourselves is making such a difference to individuals and ultimately saving lives as well. I often wonder how different my journey might have been if F2b had been around when I came out 20 years ago. (OMG….now that makes me sound really really old).

Very proud of the wonderful team that leads F2b locally, nationally and in the cyberworld. And of course extremely proud of the amazing F2b community/family. WHERE'S THE LIKE BUTTON WHEN YOU NEED IT…..hehe.

RAAF BLOKE

Joined in 2010
October 12, 2012, 11:19

Yes, Michelle, Perth's launch was terrific. I was encouraged by your words. I did look out for you at Fair Day but was so many people. I'm looking forward to being involved with Bev and Graham over the coming months 🙂

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
October 12, 2012, 11:29

Such good news. Exciting times ahead for freedom2b! 🙂

Can't wait to see everyone in Perth when I visit later this year or very early next year.

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.037 seconds.