Forums

Prayers for Bobby & Save Me - This Friday at Freedom2b Sydney

Page: 1

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
April 10, 2012, 19:09

Hi everyone,

Don’t miss a very special event this Friday night (13 April) as Freedom2b Sydney re-screens two of our most popular films – Prayers for Bobby and Save Me.

You will be given the choice of which film you want to see as we screen both films at the same time in different rooms. Following the films, we will be having a quick discussion and then heading off to the Royal Exhibition Hotel for a late dinner.

Trailer for Prayers for Bobby:

Trailer for Save Me:

More details here: http://www.freedom2b.org/rsvpmaker/freedom2b-sydney-april-meeting-save-me-prayers-for-bobby/

Brunski

Joined in 2005
April 13, 2012, 23:34

Hi Ben, it was nice to meet you tonight, although it was just greeting & a "yeah I know Bruno, we are facebook friends" thing, but still good.

I kind of struggled tonight with save me, it brought up a lot of emotions & almost led to a place I didst want to be.

But it's all good now.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
April 14, 2012, 12:00

Hi Brunski

Good on you for going to your first f2b meeting! I know that would have taken a lot of courage. 🙂

Please talk with forestgrey or other leaders about your distress relating to the movie. And it's important to take this to your counselling as well.

Despite the upset, which is quite understandable, you got through it – well done! What enabled you to do that do you think?

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Brunski

Joined in 2005
April 14, 2012, 12:27

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Hi Ann Maree,

thanks, yeah it was good to finally get around to making the effort to go. Its just unfortunate that these meeting are on Fridays, but anyway …

I haven't spoken to forestgrey or any other leaders about my distress relating to the movie, perhaps I will … but as I said, all is good now 🙂

Despite the upset, which is quite understandable, you got through it – well done! What enabled you to do that do you think?

Well, God did 🙂 Also just a willingness not to go down that path again, I just keep reminding myself where I was and where I am now and how what I was feeling was normal at least for me & I know that what I was feeling would not last & I would be just fine soon enough. 🙂

There is still stuff I am dealing with and need to work through, but one day at a time.

Brunski

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.063 seconds.