Page:   1 2

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
October 12, 2009, 21:44

so overall sman…..was it a positive or negative experience

sman

Joined in 2009
October 13, 2009, 14:37

Overall it wasn’t great. I was addicted to going there for anonymous sex which always had me feeling like crap. I miss the relaxing quality but I dont miss how seedy it can get. Like what has been said many married and bi sexual men use this place for release. No one speaks so no one knows who anyone is. I must say I have bumped into many guys who I never thought were into guys in Gay Saunas. Either people I worked with or people I went to church with. I have bumped into a pastor in a gay sauna before which was a little weird, he didnt know me but I had been to his church once. So as I said great place to go hide, act out sexually and get what you need without having to speak to anyone.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
October 13, 2009, 14:55

OMG….its sad though really what a lack of understanding about sexual orientation will drive people to do.

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
October 13, 2009, 21:57

I often wonder if sex on premises venues attract (generally speaking) closeted bi-sexual men, closeted married men, gay men with sexual addictions, people who want more secretive sex than being seen in a bar, stressed out people who need a quick fix, some who don’t want intimacy just sex, some who are looking for love in all the wrong places.

if this is the case then I guess we need to ask ourselves am I in one of those catagories……if not…then we can ask the question…do I really need to go.

what do you think.

I think this sums it up generally well. The intimacy vs sex question is interesting, and might seem to suggest an underlying problem of communicating or expressing ones needs verbally, hence the silence in these places?

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
October 13, 2009, 23:35

I remember all those closeted years of doing everything possible not to be intimate.

1. Initially I wouldn’t kiss a man

2. I would never see a person a second time

3. I would never stay the night with a person

What was I afraid off?

what was I trying to protect myself from?

thanks for this little revelation mobileguy

4JC

Joined in 2007
November 1, 2009, 10:15

To take a other side of it. Sauna is fun but a gay sauna I will not go to that one. In the gym we have a sauna in the locker room the heat is great and than a cold shower love it, because now in Europe is getting winter. It relax after a workout in the gym.

And you have these thermen where people go (family’s) to relax a afternoon or evening. But most of them are nude sauna’s. I don’t know if you have them in Ausy because the climate is to hot. LOL But the thing there is not for sex but for relaxation.

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.04 seconds.