Forums

Seeking Other Survivors of Peter Lane's Liberty in Brisbane

Page: 1

TimP

Joined in 2010
May 31, 2013, 12:41

Hi all,

I am keen to talk to others who have had contact with Liberty Inc in Brisbane. Especially anyone who's had dealings with former director Peter Lane. I've worked through a lot in the past two years and would like to know what other people's experiences. I told some of my story in the forums here:

http://www.freedom2b.org/forums/brisbane-man-33-t1277/

It might be nice to even organise an informal coffee night some time.

Mr Summit
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2010
June 1, 2013, 20:00

Hi Tim,

There are a number of ex-gay survivors at the freedom2b Brisbane meetings (on the 2nd Friday of each month). I don't know if any went to liberty specifically, but maybe you can find what you are looking for there? 🙂

TimP

Joined in 2010
June 3, 2013, 09:16

Wasn't aware of regular chapter meetings here – there are no listings for Brisbane under Events on this page… Where and when do you meet on the 2nd Friday?

Tim

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
June 4, 2013, 13:09

Hi Tim,

There has been regular Chapter meetings in Brisbane for over 12 mths, coming up to 2yrs. Wow time goes fast. They are a great bunch of people, very friendly, highly recommend you check them out one night. They don't tend to put the meeting details on too far in advance, maybe a few weeks.

Next meeting should be the 14th of June (based on every 2nd Friday) at 7pm – 9pm. Then social time afterwards.

Where: The training room, ground floor of the healthy community building, 30 Helen St, Teneriffe (Newstead on some maps).

Don't know what the topic is, I guess that will be announced soon. Maybe PM Mr Summit for more details 🙂

I know the group would love to see you there 🙂

June 10, 2013, 20:18

Hello Tim,

I am a survivor of Peter Lane's Exodus chapter having been through the Living waters program 3 times and various other nightmares. It would be wonderful to hear from you and explore the journey with someone who understands. SteveL

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
June 11, 2013, 16:45

Hi Tim,

Just some follow up on the meeting's in Brisbane. The info has now gone onto the F2B website, on the homepage and under events. I know they would love to see you there. It's an opportunity to connect with other's and they have a social get together afterwards 🙂

KerryK

Joined in 2013
June 14, 2013, 20:53

Was wondering if there are any other meetings or support

group events in brisbane apart from the 2nd friday of each

month.

Cheers

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
June 15, 2013, 09:40

Hi KerryK,

The best option would be to PM Mr Summit, above. He is one of the chapter leads and can let you know what's happening 🙂

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.038 seconds.