Forums

Spirituality and Homophobia Survey

Page: 1

djita1

Joined in 2012
April 13, 2012, 13:01

Hi

My name is Danny Italia and I am currently completing a Master of Psychology (Counselling) at Monash University in Clayton. As a part of

my Master program I am researching a thesis on Spirituality and Homophobia. The survey is for people who identify as gay, lesbian,

bisexual, transgender, intersex or queer on their experiences of homophobia – both internal and/or societal forms – and if spirituality

(both traditional and other forms) has helped them cope through this experience/ these experiences or whether it did not. The survey is

completely anonymous and no identifiable information will be asked.
However, people need to be over 18 and an Australian citizen or permanent resident to be counted in the study. In this case homophobia encompasses all the LGBTIQ community experiences both external and internal homophobic experiences based on their sexual identity and orientation.

The purpose of this post is to see if any members of freedom2b would be interested in filling the online survey. The survey will only be

open for next couple of months. The survey is completely anonymous and voluntary. I have created an online survey. I have

also included at the end of this post a link to that survey and please let me know if the link does work (if you cannot click on the

link try cutting and pasting into web browser).

If you or anyone has any questions or clarifications, please dont hesitate to email me at [email protected].

Thanks

Danny Italia

Link to the Spirituality and Homophobia Survey 2012: http://monasheducation.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_b31ZQUmKPebrdZy

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
April 13, 2012, 18:11

Hi Danny

I've completed the survey and noted some typos in your information page. There's also a problem with your first question which I highlighted.

Please let us know the collective results by posting here once you've completed the research.

Thanks very much,

Ann Maree

djita1

Joined in 2012
April 13, 2012, 18:58

Hi Ann Maree

Thanks for the feedback. No problem will post the collective results towards the end of the year when I have them.

Regards

Danny

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.022 seconds.