Forums

Sunshine Coast??

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6

murrayd

Joined in 2009
February 17, 2010, 00:29

Pre New Year there were a few peoplewanting to meet on the sunshine coast. A date was made but only 3 eventually could make it. How about trying again this year to get together.Let us know we could have a BBQ and Pool party.please let me know if you are interested .It would be good to meet up with others on the coast from the same background

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
February 17, 2010, 05:41

Hi murrayd

Love that photo of you as one of the 3 guys BTW! 🙂 Hope you’re well.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
February 17, 2010, 13:24

I’d be interested to try this again, Murray.

murrayd

Joined in 2009
February 17, 2010, 14:18

🙂 LOved hearing from you again mags. Thats one down 6 to goLOL. It would be grand to have another meet the first one was good and we promised to meet again.God bless

oooooo

Joined in 2006
February 20, 2010, 09:57

Im on the coast for two weeks for study so if anyone is keen for a coffee let me know. Tez

murrayd

Joined in 2009
February 20, 2010, 10:21

🙂 Nice to find you on the coast again even if it is for short stay. Would love to meet up again. I agree that we could make Brissie a base for a group in the future.Transport down for some would be a problem but I am sure that could be overcome.Nice hearing from you Tez

murrayd

Joined in 2009
February 20, 2010, 10:22

🙂 Nice to find you on the coast again even if it is for short stay. Would love to meet up again. I agree that we could make Brissie a base for a group in the future.Transport down for some would be a problem but I am sure that could be overcome.Nice hearing from you Tez

murrayd

Joined in 2009
February 20, 2010, 10:33

Nice to find you back on the coast Tez even if it is for such a short time.Would love to make contact again. Coffee would be great. it could be a great time to discuss Brissie base for free2B[e] group centred in Brissie.God bless 🙂

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
February 21, 2010, 19:21

I can get to Brissie easily enough, by train as long as the meeting venue is near a station. 🙂

oooooo

Joined in 2006
February 21, 2010, 20:28

well at this point, the gcn gathering is at my place on southside (Sherwood)

i am happy to have it there but

from the Sunshine Coast it is a long journey and is on friday nights

it would be good to also rotate the locations, even if only a small amount of places, just to try and keep the travel more even and fair for people

so am open to suggestions of locations and also times

mayabe sat or sun arvos could be possibilities too, even if only every now and then

we could also make it a sun bbq lunch or something every now and then on either of the coasts (as there are a few guys from gcn and here who live on the gold coast too)

so in saying all that

to me it is more about just keeping in touch, – not having a regimented time and place for all gatherings

but keep it relaxed and varied

as more people become involved we can mould and change things to suit the needs etc

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.072 seconds.