Forums

to all (trans) south aussies!!!!!!

Page: 1

satgleaks

Joined in 2013
May 5, 2013, 13:10

hi y'all,

I am a mid 20's post op transwoman living in Adelaide and I am where I am today (hormones/surgery/birth certificate corrected etc) without going through the South Australia gender dysphoria unit. If you would like any help with doctors, surgery options, counselling, how to correct birth certificate's etc or you just want somebody to chat with, please feel free to email me [email protected]

there are other options other than the South Australian gender dysphoria unit, there is a lot of misinformation out there about them!!!!!!

PS Please note I wont be able to "out" myself to you as I am living a very private (stealth) life these days, but I'm still more than willing to help you. I am not somebody who just forgets about the trans community and "disappears" I'm here to help people throughout their journeys.

best wishes satgleaks xxx

[email protected]

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
May 7, 2013, 17:33

Hi satgleaks

Thank you very much for posting this information. It's lovely to hear you are available to offer others support. 🙂

Regards

Michelle

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
May 7, 2013, 23:06

Hi satgleaks

Thanks for your post and support of trans people out there. 🙂

I saw an interesting program from the UK about a trans group on ABC 2 on Mon night 6th May. Did you see it?

Blessings,

Ann Maree

satgleaks

Joined in 2013
May 10, 2013, 15:36

thank you for you're kinds words michelle and ann maree, they mean a lot. i didn't but i might try and find a podcast or something.

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.037 seconds.