Forums

VIDEO "Missionaries of Hate" Documentary - MUST SEE!

Page: 1

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
June 3, 2010, 14:23

For further background read the article Ooooops….we meant you to cure them not kill them.

Correspondent Mariana van Zeller travels to Uganda, where many question whether the growing influence of American religious groups has led to a movement to make homosexuality a crime punishable by death. As an anti-gay movement spreads across the continent, gay Africans and their families face an increasingly uncertain future of isolation, imprisonment or even execution.

“Vanguard,” airing weekly on Current TV Wednesdays at 10/9c, is a no-limits documentary series whose award-winning correspondents put themselves in extraordinary situations to immerse viewers in global issues that have a large social significance. Unlike sound-bite driven reporting, the show’s correspondents, Adam Yamaguchi, Kaj Larsen, Christof Putzel and Mariana van Zeller, serve as trusted guides who take viewers on in-depth real life adventures in pursuit of some of the world’s most important stories.

Missionaries of Hate, Pt. 1

Missonaries of Hate Part 1

Uganda Is a Christian Nation: Missionaries of Hate, Pt. 2

Pastor Martin Ssempa’s Crusade: Missionaries of Hate, Pt. 3

Gay Ugandans Speak Out: Missionaries of Hate, Pt. 4

The Whole World Is Watching: Missionaries of Hate, Pt. 5

Uganda as Ground Zero: Missionaries of Hate, Pt. 6

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
June 16, 2010, 14:18

Thanks for posting this AVB!!! I will make sure I have a look next week when I have time.

Kinda can’t believe things like this are still happening. It is so scary!! 🙁

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.03 seconds.