Forums

Where to begin...

Page:   1 2

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
January 2, 2013, 23:36

Hi Chris

Thank you for sharing your journey thus far with us 🙂 Linda and I would love to see you at one of our Melbourne meetings when you are ready to visit. It's always nice to meet people from the forum in person.

Warm regards

Michelle

dryseason2092

Joined in 2012
January 7, 2013, 15:14

Thanks Michelle – I hope to be there!

mrg

Joined in 2010
January 7, 2013, 19:54

Look forward to seeing you there Chris!

Be warned though, you're likely to have lots of fun…:)

Matt

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
February 8, 2013, 13:17

ditto to all that has been said. Hope you got to connect with the gang in Melbourne Chris. From my experience connection with others accelerates the process. Forum is great…but you can't replace the face to face converstations.

J

Joined in 2012
February 14, 2013, 16:11

Thanks so much for sharing your story Chris! I can relate to A LOT of that – especially hate coming from the church.

dryseason2092

Joined in 2012
March 8, 2013, 21:04

Thanks to all those who have continued to pay attention to my humble thread 🙂 I have still been going to church on and off (most recently to the Scotts Presbyterian church in the city). My rationale is that I feel more comfortable in a larger congregation where I can be a lot more anonymous (so to speak) than in a small suburban church. I'm afraid I haven't pushed myself to go to a freedom2b event as yet – part nerves, part life getting in the way – the usual excuses in other words 🙂 I agree wholeheartedly that face-to-face beats forums every time and one of these days… ;P

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.074 seconds.