Forums

Who's Marching in the 2012 Mardi Gras

Page:   1 2

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
February 24, 2012, 10:01

Myself and my hubby with be marching in our first Mardi Gras this year in support of our son, Mr Summit and in support of all of you. We are excited and looking forward to it but also a tad nervous. Have to say we never ever in our wildest dreams thought we would be marching at Mardi Gras 🙂 How things change hey 🙂 it's an honour to be able to walk side by side with you all. Pleased to hear there will be quite a few other parents this year.

Who else is marching this year? or if you aren't able to march who is coming to the F2B meeting on the Friday night? It's an opportunity to meet others who don't live in the Sydney area so aren't normally at the F2B meeting.

I look forward to meeting you over the weekend.

God Bless

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
February 25, 2012, 08:28

Hi Mother Hen

I won't be able to make it due to having other commitments in Melbourne. However you and your hubby and others who attend will have wonderful and life-changing experiences I'm sure.

Wish I could be there to meet you and all the other f2bers. 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
February 25, 2012, 08:53

Sorry we won't get to meet you Ann Maree, I was looking forward to it. One day.

All the best 🙂

Lady Jane

Joined in 2009
February 25, 2012, 15:02

Hello, Mother Hen, great to know that you ard your hubby will be there.I have read many of your postings and I found them very helpful. I too never thought in my wildest dreams that I would be in the MG march, but this will actually be my third time. It is an amazing experience! If you have not done so already, read the comments on this site made by first time marchers.

Cheers

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
February 25, 2012, 16:04

Hi Lady Jane,

Look forward to meeting you next weekend. Yes all reports from people marching in previous Mardi Gras sound like it's a lot of fun. Wow 3rd time, must be good 🙂 Been praying the weather is fine for the march 🙂

God bless

grebo5454

Joined in 2010
February 25, 2012, 20:35

Hi Mother Hen

You know my hubby and I will be there too. Going down on Wednesday night so no dramas getting there lol. We have lots to do in Sydney the few days that we are there but the F2b meeting and march will be the highlight for us. Looking forward to meeting you both on Friday night and the other parents that we haven't met yet too.

See you soon.

Love Helen xx

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
February 25, 2012, 21:00

Hi Helen,

Yep you were one of the other set of parents I knew about. It's a flying trip down for us, fly in Friday and out Sun. Enjoy your extra days, I imagine Sydney will be pretty busy. Looking forward to meeting you as well. Good to put a face with the name.

See you Friday. 🙂

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
February 28, 2012, 22:05

I'll be marching again this year with my parents. Very excited about it. 🙂

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
February 28, 2012, 22:59

Looking forward to meeting your parents HillsBen 🙂 and meeting you again.

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
March 2, 2012, 23:15

Yeah we have just been to the F2B meeting before the march tomorrow. The float sounds amazing, the shirts are great, all together it will be high impact. Well done to everyone who has worked tiredestly behind the scenes doing all the work.

So awesome to meet a few more F2B people, they are all so friendly and welcoming.

We are all praying the rain stops before the march, willing some QLD weather for the day 🙂

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.066 seconds.