William!

Page: 1

wilzy30

Joined in 2005
May 19, 2008, 16:22

8)

Hello Y’all!

Time to write here again!

It is approaching winter 2008. It is getting cooler here in Sydney now. Though, while the weather is getting cooler, my blood is gettting warmer!

LOL 😆

I have marched in Mardis Gras for the first time in my life this year and that is a day I will remember positively.

More importantly, I am finally getting some counselling with a Christian counsellor who has no problem with me being gay.

I am also getting more serious with my bass guitar. This is something I enjoy a lot.

I am also thankful for Freedom2b and Hope St Baptist church.

I met Pastor Mike Hercock for lunch last Saturday and just shared stuff with him.

I have also just finished reading (for the second time) Adam Sutton’s bio, Say It Out Loud: Journey of a Real Cowboy. I have totally and thoroughly enjoyed this book.

I just wanted to share. In a brief moment of happiness, life is not all sad for once.

William. 15/8/2008

8)

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
May 19, 2008, 16:28

Always great when we see people able to move on William. Why don’t you add this to your story in this section then people will be able to see your progress

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
July 18, 2008, 15:49

best to put your updates on your original story William…..that way people can see the journey……and keeps the ‘telling our stories’ section from becoming too cluttered.

thanks.

Shotgun87

Joined in 2008
July 21, 2008, 21:29

thats really cool and exciting. i know how heavy shit like that can really take you down… been there done that lol. i wanna wish you all the Luck in the world with your journey and hope you learn and grow from the relationships you have with your church. Glad your happy 😀

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.022 seconds.