Forums

Writers?

Page:   1 2 3 4

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 30, 2008, 17:21

mazdragon……..oh….you are a naughty girl….hehe.

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
November 30, 2008, 17:36

mazdragon……..oh….you are a naughty girl….hehe.

Oh, I am…really! I’ll probably get a lump of coal for Christmas this year. 😉

Sandy

Joined in 2007
November 30, 2008, 22:40

Magzdragon, I just spent the last hour or so deep in your website reading reviews and excerpts and generally just snooping around. I just wanted to say a big WOW really. Its rare to find and author who can write gay, lesbian and general romances all with such vigiour and sencerity.

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
December 1, 2008, 01:53

Magzdragon, I just spent the last hour or so deep in your website reading reviews and excerpts and generally just snooping around. I just wanted to say a big WOW really. Its rare to find and author who can write gay, lesbian and general romances all with such vigiour and sencerity.

Thanks, Sandy! For visiting my website *and* for your kind comments.

Blessings,

Meg

gettingthere

Joined in 2008
November 13, 2009, 00:53

Finally decided to write something for you guys. 🙂 Hope you enjoy it. I have many other things that I want to write, but will have to do that when I find the time.

He and Him

He and him

And him and he

How can you tell

They’re meant to be

If he’s a him

And him’s a he

And not a one of them’s a she

How can you tell

They’re meant to be

Can this ever be

Explained to me?

She and her

And her and she

The conundrum continues

Gleefully

A girl’s a girl

Whether her or she

And she’s a her,

While her’s a she

And she and her

Are telling me

The two of them

Are meant to be?

Boys and boys

And girls and girls

And everybody

In the whole wide world

Falls

In

Out

Of love

Simultaneously

That alone should be–

That by itself’s a mystery

So take the hand of your closest he

Or the closest him or the closest she

And say today we will love we

And fall in love with the mystery

Of he and him, of her and she

This is the way it’s meant to be.

-gettingthere

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
November 13, 2009, 12:03

That’s great, gettingthere.

I like the meter. Well done.

sman

Joined in 2009
November 20, 2009, 00:15

Well well well. Its great to see such talent come out and your all amazing poets and writers. Since 11 years old I have been a song writer so my talent is something I cannot just write on here for you all to see. And over the years it moved from personal song writing to Church song writing where I wrote and recorded christian Worship Cd’s.

Just recently I have been asked to go back into doing this which is a huge step back to my normal life. Reading some of your work guy n gals its inspiring me to take this up. I love ya all F2b peeps!

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 21, 2009, 14:28

Remember the verse…….the gifts and calling of god are irrevocable

gettingthere

Joined in 2008
November 21, 2009, 14:34

Well well well. Its great to see such talent come out and your all amazing poets and writers. Since 11 years old I have been a song writer so my talent is something I cannot just write on here for you all to see. And over the years it moved from personal song writing to Church song writing where I wrote and recorded christian Worship Cd’s.

Just recently I have been asked to go back into doing this which is a huge step back to my normal life. Reading some of your work guy n gals its inspiring me to take this up. I love ya all F2b peeps!

Do it! 😀 God gave us gifts for us to use. Perhaps the time is right for you to go back to your normal life now. Remember, it’s all for God’s glory and he deserves it, so don’t let anything stop you unless it is God’s will. 🙂

JJ

Joined in 2009
November 28, 2009, 08:57

I am currently recording a song which is inspired by my journey as a christian struggling with their homosexuality, and eventually reconciling it with my faith. Will post a link to it once I’ve finished 🙂

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.078 seconds.