Forums

1000 users!

Page: 1

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
July 28, 2011, 11:44

Hi all

I just want to acknowledge that we now have 1000 users here!

That’s quite an achievement don’t you think?

Whoo hoo!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

forestgrey
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2008
July 28, 2011, 13:15

Wow. Fantastic. [Does the 1000th person get a special prize?]

Also, a mega-thanks to you Ann Maree and your great team of moderators, and to our fantastic webmaster, for making this forum so helpful to so many people. Literally a ‘life-saver’ to some.

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
July 28, 2011, 17:19

Whoo hoo, that’s wonderful. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Congrats to everyone at F2B, amen to what Forestgrey said, and a big thankyou to Anthony for having a big part in starting it all off. :bigsmile:

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
July 28, 2011, 17:31

Hi forestgrey

That would be nice if we gave prizes, wouldn’t it? I’m picturing lights flashing on the screen and a band playing for starters… 😉

Thanks very much for your kind words. It’s a lovely site to be involved with because people are kind and respectful. And that sets us apart from other blogs and websites where folk can be aggressive and nasty without much provocation. (I’m always surprised when people insult others online. It shocks me because it’s so unnecessary and easier to be nice).

Anyway, thanks to you, forestgrey, and everyone here, from the lurkers and regular visitors through to our dedicated moderators, leaders, board and convenors. Anthony Venn- Brown did a great thing by setting up this organisation and site and there are countless others who contribute in a variety of ways, encouraging and giving back to our wonderful community at f2b! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
July 31, 2011, 23:44

great work everyone

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
August 1, 2011, 00:55

AMAZING NEWS!! 😀 :bigsmile: 😀

It’s really special to think that we have touched over 1000 lives in some way.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
August 1, 2011, 09:34

Hi avb and Ben

Yes it is amazing and special to think we’ve created this community that keeps growing. Imagine if we didn’t have the internet? It’s an incredible tool for connecting with others as we’ve found here at f2b.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.068 seconds.