Forums

20's bisexual married

Page:   1 2

gunsandhorses

Joined in 2011
August 11, 2011, 00:10

Hello Linda,

Thank you so much for all the positive comments! It’s so great to. Have people able to so easily reiterate whats on my mind and heart.

I think I’ll go read your story now!

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
August 11, 2011, 08:03

Hi guns&horses 🙂 this is certainly a safe place to come into and you wont be judged at all…..Ive never been married but do remember when i was dating guys and was even engaged to one. There was probably 2 i felt really close to, they both knew i liked girls, the 1st one wanted to introduce me to a lesbian for my “first time” lol but knew if he did i’d be gone, he knew more than i did at the time that i was probably more lesbian, then the guy i was engaged to i hooked up with once i’d been in a few girl r’ships (very short term and not faithful g’friends), i never slept with him and he loved my lez friends and they loved him too and to my surprise he opened up about a gay r’ship he had in the army, he was very hurt, no wonder he didnt care that we didnt have sex lol but then i ended up hurting him terribly when we broke up and i found a partner (it didnt last either 11mths of bliss but then she was unfaithful many times and it crashed but i became a christiian through her 🙂 0:) i know of quite a few married couples where one is gay, its great your husband can support you with how you feel 😉

mrg

Joined in 2010
August 11, 2011, 12:02

Hello mrg,

I studied at a Pentecostal ministry school here in Brisbane. I’m now in Sydney.

Thinking is great and, I haven’t struggled too much lately with the Bible passages, as I’ve read the passages and views from both sides for years trying to understand them.

Are you into theology/been to college? Are you in Sydney too?

I feel like I’ve spent most of my life at college!!

I’m an ordained Baptist Minister in Melbourne. Did most of my training at Whitley College.

I’m glad you’ve joined the F2B community!

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.046 seconds.