Forums

22 year old Sydney guy, still figuring things out

Page:   1 2 3

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
February 2, 2011, 18:06

Hi there Danny B

Welcome to f2b! 🙂 How did you hear about us?

What a beautiful response you received from your friend, Shona! That’s what I call a truly spiritual and loving person. How encouraging and thanks for sharing! 🙂 🙂 🙂

We’d love to know a bit about you so feel free to post something of your story in the ‘Telling our stories’ section. I hope we hear more from you.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Danny B

Joined in 2011
February 2, 2011, 20:12

Hi Ann Maree

Shona is indeed a very special person and I’m very lucky to have someone like her in my life.

I heard about Freedom 2 b[e] through a friend of mine and incidentally caught up with Alan Hough this week for a chat about how it all works.

What a worthwhile organisation. Looking forward to helping out where I can.

Dan.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
February 4, 2011, 15:14

you met up with Alan……how cool. Not too many people know Alan……he works tirelessly behind the scenes as our treasurer and public officer. Considering he has his PhD in non profit organisation you can imagine how much we appreciate him.

JoshJay

Joined in 2010
February 16, 2011, 17:42

Hey Danny

Yeah, its been a while since I’ve been here, been pretty busy.

But on the other hand, I’ve also started going to a few social events at F2B – so it’s been great to meet people too.

It’s so good to hear that your friend responded so well, and it definitely show that you never know how people will react.

Cheers!

gunsandhorses

Joined in 2011
August 10, 2011, 19:21

Hey Josh Jay,

Thanks for sharing. Your honesty is really refreshing.

I’m a fellow Sydneysider too.

I feel a little like you, I would not dream of telling my parents. But then again, I’m married so it would be not much of a point. Before I married though I told a few friends and they didn’t really say much, but I think thtas worse. It makes it this thing that only you & God are battling with. I believe connecting with people really helps. But I just haven’t much yet.

How are you going now?

🙂

Page:   1 2 3

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.058 seconds.