Forums

A Life Journey.

Page: 1

matt

Joined in 2007
February 28, 2013, 23:05

I believe most people that have some sort of dysfuncinal element within their family tree picture. Always would want to yearn dependence. To count on people in every day life encounters. The thing is my father died a very long ago when I was near nineteen years old. And he was a carer to my mum all his life, until he had died of a sudden heart attack stroke. And I had moved out to find my independece back then. I thought that I was lost in Identy back then. And turned to so many christian communities for social help and wanted to fall in love with 'god the father. For I felt back then I had needed a spiritual father link. Yet I had been in so many places. I was yearning the main key towards a open stability within myself. I was an in and out apprentice hairdresser for a real long time. Working in various hair salons. And I had felt the career was a real challenge to me as a person who wanted a real success in life. My dad had took me to my local ces office at the time. And chose this barber apprenticship hairdressing career. I had left year 10 high school at the time. And really had a poor education standard.. so I jumped at the challenge to start a hairdressing career. and booked into tafe college to have the trade certificate. I was always some how a slow learner in life. I really just wanted to try the career out. Yet I had spirituality in the background of my life as a single individual. I remember working for a japenese hairsalon in sydney in the year 1991 to 1992. Life was perfect I had found what I had wanted. And I had made my dad proud of me then. I really did the best I could. Then got another job in hairdressing in my local town. My parents were thrilled. Yet little did I know I had joined a local christian church for still a sense of community life. And when that had happened I entered the christian world for a long while. Networking the best way I could. Yet I knew I was on a journey that would lead me for many years into fractied relationships. That now to this day as I rebuild a life at present now in my thirties. For I was a very sensitive:; creative person in every way of finding sheer design in my life of hope. I say Hope. For God is Love Grace. I said that to a christian pastor. The word 'Grace'. So Gay is the new word some how.

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
March 1, 2013, 00:13

Hi Matt

Thank you for sharing with us 🙂

Michelle

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
March 6, 2013, 05:56

Hi Matt

Thanks for posting some of your story with us. Feel free to post your story in the telling our stories section.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.062 seconds.