Forums

Apologies!

Page: 1

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
January 19, 2012, 18:05

Hello and Happy New Year to all on the forum!

I want to apologize for my absence over the last few months. I have had a few 'big' issues to face and deal with so I needed a bit of 'time-out' to do that!

It is lovely to see new people on the forum and I want to extend a warm welcome to each of you! I have tried to catch up on a bit of what's been posted but I cannot read everything (some of you are nearly writing thesis amounts!) if you would like to contact me about anything in particular or wish to say hello please pm me and I will endeavor to get back to you ASAP!

Warm wishes to all

Michelle 🙂

forestgrey
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2008
January 19, 2012, 22:42

Ah, Michelle – lovely to have you back 'in the saddle', 'on deck' or whatever. And I apologize if I inadvertantly interrupted your respite on a couple of occasions. Take very good care of yourself and your loved ones. God bless ~ david

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
January 19, 2012, 22:59

Hi Michelle,

Happy New Year to you. Hope all your big issues are sorted and they were nothing too serious. Good on you for taking the time out for yourself. Hope it's all smooth sailing from here.

God Bless

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
January 20, 2012, 07:40

Hi Michelle

Thanks for your message. Happy New Year to you and yours! 🙂

Hope all is well now or on the improve.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
January 20, 2012, 21:06

Great to have you back Michelle! 🙂

You are loved and appreciated by all of us at f2b.

ammi

Joined in 2011
January 22, 2012, 10:28

Trust your rest over the holidays helped too and it is great to have you around again…

Take good care… and look after all the parts of you.. and those you love…

ammi

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.057 seconds.