Forums

Article in LOTL magazine about F2b

Page:   1 2

Linda
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2006
December 3, 2007, 16:16

Just read a great article in the December LOTL discussing Kim Brett’s experience re christianity and lesbianism also talking about F2b. Sorry Kim that I dont know your name on the F2b forum as I dont contribute as much as I should. But great article letting more poeple know that a group such as ours exists. Well done D

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
December 3, 2007, 17:13

How cool is that D I know Bec has mentioned us and I have too, yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! On pink sofa that is wink

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
December 3, 2007, 18:21

fantastic…..glad its happened……when the 5 exgay leaders statements were released.. http://www.freedom2b.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3241 ..I contacted LOTL to see if they would do a story on Kim……all come together now….and of course LOTL is now international as well…..hope fully we’ll see a a few more join up from the article…..dont forget to welcome them.

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
December 3, 2007, 21:49

Wow, how cool is that D These are certainly exciting times….Oh and good news have to say it, the new Liberal leader (? nelson?)is all for gay/lesbian equal rights…. D

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
December 4, 2007, 10:52

Wow, how cool is that 😀 These are certainly exciting times….Oh and good news have to say it, the new Liberal leader (? nelson?)is all for gay/lesbian equal rights…. 😀

Yes, he is all for equal rights for GLBTIQ people excluding Marriage, IBF and Adoption.

I wonder what’s left? 😆

Blessings,

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
December 4, 2007, 13:05

Oh Nooooooooo shock Gees so we are allowed to eat chocolate and pay taxes……oh kaloo kallayyyyyy ?

orfeo

Joined in 2007
December 4, 2007, 13:24

Wow, how cool is that 😀 These are certainly exciting times….Oh and good news have to say it, the new Liberal leader (? nelson?)is all for gay/lesbian equal rights…. 😀

Yes, he is all for equal rights for GLBTIQ people excluding Marriage, IBF and Adoption.

I wonder what’s left? 😆

Blessings,

Everything else where you are not currently eligible to be treated as a ‘couple’.

Quite a lot, actually.

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
December 4, 2007, 13:27

I wonder what’s left? 😆

Blessings,

Everything else where you are not currently eligible to be treated as a ‘couple’.

Quite a lot, actually.

Yeah, I get that. I just don’t hold a lot of faith in the Liberal party any more. Maybe he will be different. 🙂

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
December 4, 2007, 14:42

No I dont either, far out, more like the right wing party(Liberals)……I hope Rudd proves to be a different kettle of fish.

Kim

Joined in 2007
December 5, 2007, 22:08

This is my first post so it’ll be brief but I just wanted to say hi and thankyou for the positive feedback posted about the article in LOTL. It’s all due to Anthony’s great networking skills 😆 . Hopefully the article conveyed a message of respect for all people endeavouring to find their way through this often traumatic journey.

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.103 seconds.