Forums

Article in LOTL magazine about F2b

Page:   1 2

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
December 5, 2007, 22:13

Hi Kim

And welcome to the freedom2b forums. Good to see another Queenslander here.

Blessings,

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
December 5, 2007, 22:17

Welcome Kim, it was a big buzz hearing about it and cant wait to have a read. D

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
December 7, 2007, 00:50

hey Kim……maybe we could post the article here with LOTL’s permission of course and copyright thingy.

Kim

Joined in 2007
December 8, 2007, 13:54

Hi to all

Instead of posting the magazine article – here is the link to the website with the full article for those who are interested

http://www.lotl.com/default2.asp?Category=85

Have a great weekend everyone

Craig_Maynard

Joined in 2007
January 13, 2008, 00:45

Hi Kim, welcome to Freedom2b… I read the article that you were involved with LOTL… can I say wow 😆 😆 ? It’s fabulous. It’s very clear and direct that anyone reading it will be touched and hopefully start looking at their own life with a different perspective.

Thanks for taking the time to be interviewed and being so brave to get out there 😯 … the more it gets out there the more we can get support and change some doctrines of Churches around us 🙂 . I loved the bit were you talked about if the church reject you, its not God, just the people representing God. So true. 😀

Looking forward to ready your post and thanks for doing that 😀 … it just means that many people will be able to explore better options in their lives and it might fast track things a little for them towards wholeness and merging all aspect of life. 😀 😆 😀

Ta

Craig.

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.059 seconds.