Forums

Australian Ministers Say Sorry to Gay Community

Page:   1 2 3 4

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
July 8, 2008, 16:45

The reporter’s name is Erin O’Dwyer, and she is going to email me and let me know when the story will appear in the paper. There is a possibility she will do a story on St Flora Mission as well, but I don’t see why because St Flora is in QLD and the paper is in Sydney.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
July 8, 2008, 18:20

yes…..Erin O’Dwyer…..the article was originally about ex-gay ministries in Australia….and has been on hold for some time. She first contacted me when I was in the US. Its expanded a bit now and is being released in time for WYD. We did a photo shoot the other day for it.

Not sure yet all that it will cover….but will be in the Sunday Life of the Sydney Sun Herald.

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
July 8, 2008, 18:42

yes…..Erin O’Dwyer…..the article was originally about ex-gay ministries in Australia….and has been on hold for some time. She first contacted me when I was in the US. Its expanded a bit now and is being released in time for WYD. We did a photo shoot the other day for it.

Not sure yet all that it will cover….but will be in the Sunday Life of the Sydney Sun Herald.

Do you know if it will also be available online, Anthony? I’d like to read it!

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
July 8, 2008, 18:47

most likely not mazdragon…but Erin will tell you.

Usually article in the lift out mags dont go online which is unfortunate.

last year there was an excellent 5 page article by Fenella Souter on the Pink Ceiling in the SMH Good Weekend magazine …..its only life was that weekend. 😥

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
July 8, 2008, 19:11

I will see if there is some way to get a hold of a copy up here then.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
August 3, 2008, 14:48

happy birthday for yesterday Meg. I was talking to Erin during the week……she was very impressed with you…..and your story.

I believe the story on the 100 Revs should be in next saturdays SMH……not sure when yours goes in though.

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.057 seconds.