Forums

Coming out at church

Page:   1 2

mel10

Joined in 2010
September 25, 2011, 12:10

Thanks guys once again for ur support. the following two links are a copy of my testimony in 2 parts found on youtube. please note these actually come with a language warning as i cover pinks song f**king perfect and my pastor alowed me to sing the song unedited (very forward thinking he is lol) feel free to share these with anyone u think might get something from the message

http://youtu.be/yPwPJhNUSQU

http://youtu.be/AVAeuA09fjk

Love and blessing to u all x

mel10

Joined in 2010
September 25, 2011, 12:12

sorry its taken me so long guys but the links should be visible on screen now

Lotsa love xx

forestgrey
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2008
September 25, 2011, 15:33

Great work, Mel. Love your honesty and openness and positive attitude. Your video will help others who are still battling within themselves re their sexuality. And, hopefully, cause some Christians to question the mistaken interpretation and position taken by many churches.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
September 25, 2011, 15:37

Hi Mel

Congrats – you did a great job with both the testimony and singing. What a great song choice too. Love Pink. 🙂

You have a really nice voice as well. 🙂

Thanks for sharing with us.

Blessings,

Ann Maree 🙂

ammi

Joined in 2011
October 8, 2011, 19:22

Thanks so much Mel.. for the courage of your story and your vulnerability – and for the song… at a time when things are pretty low for me just now… Thanks! more than I can say.

ammi

grebo5454

Joined in 2010
October 9, 2011, 10:59

Hi Mel

Mother of 23 year old gay son here. Just listened to your testimony and song. Wow…so proud of you. Brought tears to my eyes. Loved the song and your singing (hadn’t heard it before). You have an awesome, accepting church family by the sounds of it. Keep getting out there and telling your story….go girl.

Love Helen xx

Princess _Fiona

Joined in 2011
December 3, 2011, 19:02

Hi Mel

Thank you for sharing your testimony, it so put a smile on my face and has given me somethings to think on.

So glad you have experienced Gods love in such a powerful way. I know His love is amazing and as I have experienced it before and are hoping to work out my sexuality and spiritual journey.

Once again thank you for sharing.

Hugs

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.064 seconds.