Forums

Consolidation of Identity

Page:   1 2 3

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
September 29, 2008, 22:51

Sandy…..you really crack me up…..that was a great response. 😀 😀 😀

I guess most people either see me in the context of a preacher or ex-preacher not realising that this was only 16 years of my life……..the rest of it I’ve done lots of things and lived many lives…..some of it I can’t talk about on a forum like this……but there was more….believe me…..much more. 😯

Sandy

Joined in 2007
September 30, 2008, 09:49

Oh really? 😆 Thats so unfair Anthony. It’s like saying you know the secret to world peace and then not telling me… Well actually its nothing like that is it? But the sentiment remains, I wanna know what you would have trouble posting! Maybe you could PM me?

Well let me tell you little bunny, I’m rather impressed with your track record, they should call you Energiser… oh that was lame wasn’t it? Hmm I’ll have to think of better bunny jokes…. oh you’re never going to live this one down. 😆 😆

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
September 30, 2008, 12:51

lets just say I got lost for some years on the party scene 😀

for some reason I can’t recall much of it.

Sandy

Joined in 2007
October 1, 2008, 17:36

Ah… enough said then. 😆

BTW, that wasn’t nearly as interesting an excuse as I was expecting… you should have made something up… like you spent years with a secret identity to protect your lover’s wife’s sister’s aunt from ruin or… You were forced to flee Australia for a period of time because an underworld drug lord threatened to kill you when you were caught in the wrong place at the wrong time… Yes, they are so much better. 😆 😆

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
October 1, 2008, 18:22

like you spent years with a secret identity to protect your lover’s wife’s sister’s aunt from ruin or

😯 OMG this has the scent of Danielle Steelo-pad 🙄 😆 😆

Sandy

Joined in 2007
October 1, 2008, 21:31

Actually I was going more for the Bold and the Beautiful but it doesn’t really work as well when you are gay… 😆 Oh well Danielle Steele will have to do I suppose.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
October 1, 2008, 23:40

bold and the beautiful……..pluleeeeeease. I have standards. LOL

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
October 2, 2008, 06:48

LOL 😆 ….. 😆 😆 I can just hear a bad critic writing if the b&d rumour spread ” oh we could see the spirit of latex leaping from Anthonys eyes 😯 ” 😆 😆

Sandy

Joined in 2007
October 2, 2008, 07:56

I can just see the newspaper headline “Ex-youth preacher: selling sadistic sodomy” 😆 And that picture of you in that white suit on stage Anthony next to one in your “work attire” (I’ll leave that bit to your imagination because, with all due respect, I’d rather not go there). So funny 😆 😆

Yes, I can see how being a bondage master and running a brothel is of a much higher standard than the Bold and the Beautiful, or at least what I remember of it (she back tracks quickly so as not to reveal her BB addiction) 😆 😆

We need a competition to see who can come up with the best reason for dropping out of society and being unable to tell people why… hmm the possibilities.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
October 2, 2008, 16:23

I think it might be time to shut down this conversation 😳

Sorry Darren…..we sort of got off the track of your original post. 😳

Page:   1 2 3

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.062 seconds.