Forums

Dear Straight Friend of mine from the US speaks out.

Page: 1

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
June 22, 2010, 17:32

I’ve met Kathy Baldock several times now when I have visited the US. First time was in 2007 at the ex-gay survivors conference in LA. Next time was in 2008 when I spoke at the Evangelical Networks Conference in Phoenix and then again last year when I was in San Francisco speaking at Freedom in Christ church…… Lovely to see this video of hers and I’m sure it will encourage our straight friends and supporters here on the site.

this is what a straight LGBT advocate/ambassador looks like……..and thanks to every single one of you.

Kathy Baldock – Rewind from Recycle Your Faith on Vimeo.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
June 22, 2010, 21:46

Hi avb

Thank God for people like Kathy and others like her who take a stand for our community and other minority groups. I found that really healing to watch and think she’s a lovely woman. 🙂

Thanks for posting, avb. And keep up the fantastic work, Kathy. I can feel pure love pouring out of you and that’s the best and most important ministry any of us can be involved in.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

RaulG

Joined in 2010
August 14, 2010, 14:38

Saludos a todos,

Ms. Baldock is truly an example to me as a Heterosexual Christian and as an advocate for the LGBT community. Do not listen to those who condemn you. Those who would utter such obscenities are the ones who have truly allowed themselves to become tools of the adversary. For they have partaken of his most vile fruit: hatred and from forth its seeds spring only ruin and misery.

Truly, the Lord has been good to us to have blessed us all with such a gentle soul as Ms. Baldock!

Yours in Christ,

Raul

JaydWoods

Joined in 2010
August 20, 2010, 06:58

Thank you for sharing this Anthony. Do you know if she will be in Minnesota sometime?

September 29, 2010, 11:55

Wow! 🙂

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
October 7, 2010, 13:55

Thank you for sharing this Anthony. Do you know if she will be in Minnesota sometime?

you will find her on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/KathyBaldock

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.058 seconds.