Forums

Deliver me from the Devil from - Brian Baker's Old Church

Page:   1 2 3 4

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 22, 2010, 14:43

what I find a tad amusing is that people like RJ seem to think they are telling us something new…….like we must have missed something….or that we are unable to read and figure out things for ourselves. this probably reflects their level of intelligence………much like the person who is quick to tell us that homosexuality is a choice……..puuuuuuuuuleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.

That kind of comment doesn’t even deserve the validity of a reply. I just respond……..’Now I’m not going to respond to that irrational statement…………you go away and think about it for a while…….see how many good reasons you can come up with as to why I or anyone else for that matter, would choose to be a homosexual……you might also like to list all the possible negative outcomes of choosing to be homosexual……..then you might actually be embarrassed by the stupidity of your comment. When you’ve got that worked out come back and we will talk some more”

Rant over….I feel better now. 😀 😀 😀

pingtimeout

Joined in 2009
January 22, 2010, 18:21

The way I see it – we don’t exactly go into conservative churches known to be hostile to what we are saying and loudly proclaim our views in the carpark. They could at least extend us the same courtesy.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
January 22, 2010, 18:46

I agree and good point. But they’re trying to save us. We’re not trying to save them. 🙂

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 22, 2010, 20:42

I really have to stop living a ‘night shift’ life. Once again it seems I missed all the “fun” Only heard about it in email etc.

Thanks for your quick response, Anthony.

are you writing ATM

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
January 22, 2010, 22:35

I was editing last night, well into the early hours of this morning. Have got a marketing document to complete over the next few days, and then will be full on into final proofs. New release due in Early Feb.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
March 9, 2010, 20:15

Hi Brian

Have been thinking about you and wondering what you’re up to. Noticed you hadn’t been around much of late…How’s things going?

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.071 seconds.