Forums

Ex Pentecostal in Perth My Story...

Page:   1 2

RAAF BLOKE

Joined in 2010
October 14, 2012, 23:13

Hi Jay, I would if I can find enough people who would be interested in forming a small, affirming charismatic worship group. Problem is a lot people I have spoken to are kind of 'churched' out. I've been praying on it, the Lord will bless when the timing is right 🙂

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
October 15, 2012, 22:09

Hi J

Thank you for sharing with us! I was so incredibly inspired by the turnout for the Perth launch and humbled to be part of it 🙂

It's great to know there is a good core of people who will support the ongoing chapter and support Bev and Graham in the work.

Hugs

Michelle

jayg

Joined in 2012
October 16, 2012, 00:28

Quote from Michelle on October 15, 2012, 10:09 pm

Hi J

Thank you for sharing with us! I was so incredibly inspired by the turnout for the Perth launch and humbled to be part of it 🙂

It's great to know there is a good core of people who will support the ongoing chapter and support Bev and Graham in the work.

Hugs

Michelle

Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to come to Perth and sharing your story ! The one thing that i struggled with and to a degree today is being too black and white in a lot of the way i do things, it wasn't until you said this at the launch that the penny dropped and i have worked out where it all started from !!!

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.058 seconds.