Forums

GLBTIQ Creative Art Connection

Page: 1

Michelle

Joined in 2012
August 21, 2013, 11:10

A very good morning to you all. As some of you are aware, I am leading the way with my new group GLBTIQ Creative Art Connection in the Frankston and Mornington Peninsula areas of Melbourne. We are run out of the Orwil Street Community House. Our next get together is this Saturday the 24th August. 9am-12pm (no strict starting time..very relaxed atmosphere). We are currently in the process of creating a 'Tree of Life' mosaic to install at Orwil Street Community House. Each community member that participates in 'our group' will have the opportunity to create their own 'leaf' for the 'Tree of Life'. For those that require instruction I am there to facilitate this. Those who do not, are free to add at their leisure….This project is ongoing and will be finished in time to be exhibited at the 'Aids Memorial Quilt Exhibition' in January 2014. It is such an honour to be asked to exhibit this work which has been 'touched' by so many community members….This Saturday not only do we have the regular group, (9am-12pm) but afterwards we are also going out for a lunch at La Porchetta in Frankston. Then for those that are interested we are also heading out to Bundoora Homestead to view a current Mosaic Art Exhibition. So for those that would like to attend, you are more than welcome to attend one or all of our activities….for those that are first timers at 'our group' don't be shy….pop in and say hi…stay a while or stay for the day….If you would like further information please email me at [email protected]

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

'Art is Freedom of expression'

Michelle Shanti

GLBTIQ Creative Art Connection.

email: [email protected]

facebook: GLBTIQ Creative Art Connection

address: 16 Orwil Street, Frankston melways ref: 99 F11

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.047 seconds.